DVC 150 pts Club- Are You In?

Count us in.

I'd love more, but I'd also love more vacation time, a bigger house, a new car, more hair, six-pack abs, fully-funded pension plan, 52" plasma TV...well you get the picture.

Bottom line, I'm grateful (and lucky) I made it this far.

Mom B said:
Hi! We only have 100 so I guess we can't be in the "club"...yet...but the add-on itch is coming on pretty strong lately so maybe it won't be long before we "join" you. :banana:

Welcome! We only have a 100 too. (We'll be adding more after the girls get thru college.)
:sunny:

We have 150 - what's wrong with that!? Though DW keeps sending me TTS updates and hinting about the "need" for more.. That's where it all begins...

We too only have 150 pts. Would love to have more, but can't seem to talk DH into it.....oh well, I will just try to stretch out 150 pts as far as we possible can!

We have 150 at SSR. :wave:
Actually just got the letter letting us know that we closed July 15th.
We will see how far the 150 pts take us and figure out what we want to do in the future.

We are also at 150. Made our purchase last December, going "home" for the first time in November. We are staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW for 5 days and it still leaves us 30 pts. to bank for next year. Soon, I'll have banked enough to enjoy a weekend night too!

Not sure if we'll stay at 150, but it's fine for now.

We are 150 pointers and proud of it!

That amount is just right for us. There is just two of us, and as much as we enjoyed the 1 bedroom on our last stay, we really don't need that much room. A nice long vacation in a studio suits us just fine!

We don't have any Disney-loving family or friends to invite down with us, and believe it or not, we do have other things to spend our $$$ on :earseek:

So 150 points is where we plan to stay!!

Lin

DH and I have 150 points...and love it! We have stretched those points a long way by banking and borrowing each year!

We would love to add on, but it's not in the cards right now. If we wanted to add on 50 points, can we do that through Disney, or would we have to buy a re-sale? I think if I could explain to DH a cost-effective, easy way to add on points, we might be able to consider it! :sunny:

You can add 50pts through Disney because you already own 150pts and are an official member.

You can always add 50pts through Resale. I'm kind of partial to this one for obvious reasons.

MANY MAGICAL VACATIONS,
Tom

150 pts here just closed July 20 and waiting for the final docs. to be sent
good enough for family of three here (DW,DS,DH) we plan on twice a yr
usually Nov before Turkey day and hopefully sometime during the summer.
Did not want to Break the bank by goin higher than 150 pts for the time
being ( did not feel like signing over the house LOL :rotfl2: )and it works
out well for a 1 B/R..

Dixie Landings 9/98 honeymoon
All Star 9/99
Off Site 05/01
BWV 11/04 first trip for DS
AKL 03/05 2nd trip for DS
SSR 11/05 first trip home 3rd trip for DS :hourglass

I have 150 and that's all I need. In fact, next year I will need to rent out some points or lose them, since I banked quite a few this year.

We have 200 points but always end up with many more. When I sell on E-bay, I have sold many items for DVC points instead of cash. The I buy points on the Board from time to time. It just seems better to buy them that way instead of adding on at the current time.

I myself am a member of the 237 point club. I wonder how many of those there are around?

We have 160 and that seems enough for us.I personally dont want to pay anymore maintenance fees then what we pay now.We also rent a house for 2 weeks a year 9 miles from Disney and that gives us a good fix..

We own 150 points at BCVs. After our first stay I thought we should buy more, but DH held strong and wanted to stick with our 150 points. I am SO glad I listened to him. We love our 150 points and enjoy our visits; but we want to do other things and go other places. Our 150 points contract is just right for us.

DJ

Exactly 150 at the BWV. I will add on, probably at VWL, to get a 2 bedroom at Christmas, every year, I love Disney at Christmas. But, that will be awhile. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter