DVC and Tickets?

disneymom0811

Mouseketeer
Hey all! Not sure where to post this.
So generally when I plan a vacation, I do it as a package with resort and tickets, I like to flexibility of having the tickets and not having to pay the balance until a month before.

This time around, we bought points of a dvc from a friend.

Now, we are going for a few days Christmas week so I just want to make sure we have park tickets and reservations since it’s so busy but I’m waiting on someone to get the tickets. Is there an option to add the tickets to a dvc resort reservation to kind of do the same thing and make it a package?
I’m not sure how all that works when it comes to a dvc reservation.

Is there an option to add the tickets to a dvc resort reservation to kind of do the same thing and make it a package?
Just link the DVC reservation number to your MDE account. Purchase your tickets and add them to your MDE account too.

You can then manage the reservation the same way as if you purchased everything from Disney directly.

Have a great trip!

Just link the DVC reservation number to your MDE account. Purchase your tickets and add them to your MDE account too.

You can then manage the reservation the same way as if you purchased everything from Disney directly.

Have a great trip!
This. You can purchase your tickets from a 3rd party and save a bucks there.

DVC wouldn't really package tickets with the owner the same way as Disney packages when going direct. DVC can add meal plans but that's not effective until travel dates beginning January 9, so that wouldn't matter for your trip either (not that you asked, just adding more information).

No, tickets have to be bought separately. You will need to purchase them before you can book park reservations. After you purchase them you will have to link to your MDE>

With a DVC reservation things are much more flexible.

So you can stay with or without park tickets.

However if you decide to go to the parks, you just purchase tickets either though Disney or 3rd party and then link them to your MDE. Afterwards get your park reservations in place too.

It won't become a package as you are use to, but it works the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter