DVC Annual Pass Renewal Question

We paid for renewal, but have to activate it during our trip next week. We were able to book FPs even though the APs did expire in January. We just go to Guest Services with IDs to finalize everything? I think I have to bring my credit card that I used as well. Do I need a print out of the receipt?

We paid for renewal, but have to activate it during our trip next week. We were able to book FPs even though the APs did expire in January. We just go to Guest Services with IDs to finalize everything? I think I have to bring my credit card that I used as well. Do I need a print out of the receipt?
You can stop at any Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location to activate the AP. Really don't need the CC or the receipt if you have your MagicBands. They can scan the MB to see the linked AP Exchange Certificates. You do need your Blue DVC Membership Card and each adult needs a Photo ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter