DVC at DL!

What a silly place to build a DVC resort, Disney if you are watching - you would be much better off building in Paris - Please Paris, Paris anyone here me PARIS:lmao:

With all due respect, I'm not usually one to argue, and i'm genuinely curious, not trying to start something, but what in the world is silly about building a DVC at the Original? :confused3

With all due respect, I'm not usually one to argue, and i'm genuinely curious, not trying to start something, but what in the world is silly about building a DVC at the Original? :confused3
I agree. Especially as the hotels at DLR having been running at full capacity. There is a new rumor of a 4th hotel styled after the Del Coronado to be built where the tram/shuttle stop,and Hollywood and Dine are now. Perhaps a DVC might be designed into that hotel as well as the 50 units at GC.
With the strong rumors of Disney Magic becoming the dedicated west coast ship, DVC members will need a place to stay on points,that saves points to afford the cruise,over using up points on a regular hotel. No brainer to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter