DVC Email

IndianaMouseLover

Mouseketeer
I received a DVC email while we were home at SSR from July 1-10. It was sent on or around July 3rd. My spam filter blocked it and it was deleted after 7 days, before I could retrieve it. :sad1:

The title of the mail was "Special offer for the ______ family!"

Would any of you be kind enough to give me details of the email?:) I would greatly appreicate it.

I have also made sure it never blocks DVC emails again. I hope.

I deleted mine already but it was for discounted room rates at SSR for Aug and Sept, if my memory serves me correctly.

Lori

Yes, it was for discounted rooms. It was at SSR and OKW in a studio for $169 a night I think.

Thanks!

I happened to visit the DVC members website and it gave all of the details of the email in the news section.

I didn't think to look there.

It was $164 (and it blew the hell out of a lot of people's break-even spreadsheets).

Only those who want to spend the next 40 years chasing discount codes and, in this case, don't mind staying in a Studio.

I am not sure what you mean by break-even spreadsheet.:confused3

Please tell me more.:)

People's analysis on what the break even is for purchasing DVC versus just renting. If that rate was available on a regular basis some people would be better off not purchasing DVC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter