DVC Information Pack Finally Here

I believe you will have been assigned a guide even though you bought resale. I would ring MS and ask. The worst they can do is say no!

Some good news. DVC have come to us with a solution, well kind off. We we purchase direct through Disney DVC and put 30% down we are automatically accepted, whereas the UK finance company they use is GMC Mortgages hence having to own your own house. The only downside with Disney Financing is that you actually have to be in flordia to take up the offer, they wont do it over the phone etc.

Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to get out to Orlando before the price rise due to us already having our trip booked for January 2006 so we have done the sensible thing and told the DVC Sales Guy that we are going to have to wait until we come in January to buy. We know the prices and incentives will be different but we couldn't justify jumping on a plane etc just to get the prices before the rise.

Excellent news! It will be another thing to look forward to during your next trip! ;)

Well done Lisa, at last a solution!! hope all goes well, I think you're wise hanging ona bit at least you'll know for definate that you want to go ahead when you finally get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter