DVC Members Can Now Add the Disney Dining Plan Online

57.01 includes tax, but not any gratuity you might choose to add.

Can you purchase the dining plan with gifts cards? How many forms of payment can you use when purchasing. Will they allow 1000 in gift card and the rest with a credit card?

57.01 is definitely Steep for the CS. Even for one night just to get the mug that leaves a little under 34 for 2 CS meals and a snack. There are a good amount of ways to make it worth while especially if you would get an alcoholic drink but also ways many ways to break even or even a loss. The question? is it worth going out of your way to make it worth the cost even just for the mug. Over a week I just don't see a lot of people making out. Yes a cost for convenience but this seems to be a big cost.

57.01 is definitely Steep for the CS. Even for one night just to get the mug that leaves a little under 34 for 2 CS meals and a snack. There are a good amount of ways to make it worth while especially if you would get an alcoholic drink but also ways many ways to break even or even a loss. The question? is it worth going out of your way to make it worth the cost even just for the mug. Over a week I just don't see a lot of people making out. Yes a cost for convenience but this seems to be a big cost.

We are split stay people so there is a good chance we will do this when we have just one night and then move for the other three.

But, for every day, it will be close. However, for budgeting purposes, it isn’t that far off to make it worth it for convenience. Have some guests who don’t eat a full QS meal, share, and you can stretch it to cover more than one would think.

We are split stay people so there is a good chance we will do this when we have just one night and then move for the other three.

But, for every day, it will be close. However, for budgeting purposes, it isn’t that far off to make it worth it for convenience. Have some guests who don’t eat a full QS meal, share, and you can stretch it to cover more than one would think.
This is us too. If we had one night before our longer stay started we would get the DDP for that one night. We don't normally drink alcoholic beverages, but for this one night we would make an exception! LOL!!!

Even if it’s a break even for us, we will probably buy at least QS. It’s a mind over matter thing mostly but, my DH & DS like the more pricey QS. -Add in the alcohol & specialty beverages and the QS would be close to break even point. On the other hand, I bought virtually no food in the parks and would be fine to continue that.

So out of curiousity, I priced it for my January trip, which so far looks like a solo trip. And while I do have an occasional adult beverage, it is rare. And, honestly, at Brown Derby my preferred meal is the Cobb Salad, aa Hollywood Lights adult beverage, and if I'm really hungry, maube some soup...so two credits just isn't worth it for that location. And other Signature places, like Tiffin's, I generally don;t spend anywhere near two credits, either. I generally have stuff delivered to make sandwiches in the room for dinner, so it just isn't worth it for me. And I generally eat at least one table service meal in the parks daily, including the occasional Signature restaurants.

But, then again, I've never been able to get the figures to add up for the Dining Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter