DVC Mike live from BCV (10/23-11/1/09)

Mike, you certainly have a keen eye for just the right picture. Nice work!:thumbsup2 I especially enjoyed the pictures of Crescent Lake at night, just spectacular.

I noticed you took several shots of the Grand Floridian as well. It seems that a DVC addition at the GF is coming at some point in the not too distant future. Is that a DVC resort you would be interested in owning? I certainly am.

Thanks again!

Wow - the past few days sure have flown by! I can't believe you leave tomorrow :( Thanks so much for sharing all your pics with us, Mike! You have made it hard for me now to decide whether to try BCV next December 2010 or stay again at the BWV w/boardwalk view :thumbsup2 I'm kidding but the BCV's are really beautiful. Have a safe trip home, Mr. & Mrs. DVCMike!

Thanks Mike for the wonderful report. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! I also like the BW/BC area. There is just something about the peacefullness there. Hope you and Mrs are relaxed and return home safely.

Cyndi

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Mike. Your photos are fabulous. I am planning a stay at BCV in about 18 months and plan to make that walk around crescent lake in the morning too. It looks so peaceful -- great way to start a day. Good for you that you are back at BLT in a month. Probably makes your trip home a little easier! Safe trip home.

Thanks for sharing Mike, especially appreciated all the Crescent Lake photos. I love that area as well!

Mike, you certainly have a keen eye for just the right picture. Nice work!:thumbsup2 I especially enjoyed the pictures of Crescent Lake at night, just spectacular.

I noticed you took several shots of the Grand Floridian as well. It seems that a DVC addition at the GF is coming at some point in the not too distant future. Is that a DVC resort you would be interested in owning? I certainly am.

Thanks again!

I know people having been wishing for a a DVC addition at Grand Floridian and even at the Polynesian. Do you really think that either property as the room for such an addition? Have you heard something that indicates that DVC is coming soon to GF? Trying not to get my hopes up, because I think that would be great if it's true.

Hi Mike, Love all your pictures! I'm another one who doesnt deal well w/ heights so I will never be up in that balloon! But your pictures are awesome and I feel like now I got to see it! So thanks for sharing!

We bought BLT this spring and already are wanting to grab some points over at Beach Club, looks like such a nice place!

Thanks again for sharing!

Well, we just pulled into the driveway and unloaded the car. I guess that's the official end of this vacation.

It's 82 right now in Orlando but only 56 at home and drizzling rain. :sad2:

Well, we just pulled into the driveway and unloaded the car. I guess that's the official end of this vacation.

It's 82 right now in Orlando but only 56 at home and drizzling rain. :sad2:

Glad you and Mrs.DVC Mike are back home safe :goodvibes

We enjoyed your TR as always and especially your great photos. I don't think I have the courage for balloon ride :scared1: but I am tempted because that view is absolutely amazing !!!

:)

Thanks, DVCMike, for another amazing trip report. You are so kind to take so much time from your vacation to take photos and post them for the rest of us to enjoy. Please know that they are appreciated. Your trip report helped me get through a very challenging week at work. :goodvibes

DVC Mike,
I know questions came up in regards to your camera, I am curious are you using a photoshop to adjust contrast or anything? If so please share what you use. Always look forward to your great reports. Thanks in advance.

Fantastic pictures and trip report! But it's making my 9 month wait until our next trip seem rather long! Can't wait to get back! :goodvibes

Me too! Maybe if we all sign a petition declaring our love of Starbucks, Disney would bring them onboard. :worship: Starbucks... almost as much as Disney.

I'm another vote for Starbucks on property!! :drinking1

I would love to find out who the "powers that be" are that could make a difference for all of us with this coffee situation ~ we could start an online petition & send it in to them!! :rotfl:

I would love to find out who the "powers that be" are that could make a difference for all of us with this coffee situation ~ we could start an online petition & send it in to them!! :rotfl:

We sometimes stay at Shades of Green and they have Starbucks. ;) Maybe add that to the petition even though Disney doesn't own SOG but it couldn't hurt to say "Hey by the way....." :goodvibes

DVC Mike,
I know questions came up in regards to your camera, I am curious are you using a photoshop to adjust contrast or anything? If so please share what you use. Always look forward to your great reports. Thanks in advance.

Photos are not re-touched or adjusted in any way. I take them with the camera set on full automatic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter