DVC Mike live from BCV (10/23-11/1/09)

Photos are not re-touched or adjusted in any way. I take them with the camera set on full automatic.

Gotta love those Oly cameras! :laughing:

Thanks again for the great report. BCV has always beem tempting to me - - I'm wondering how much I would have to beg, borrow, and steal to get a week there at Christmas - LOL. :rolleyes:

Great trip report as always DVC Mike. I can't wait to hear about your next trip to BLT in December!

Thanks for the awesome trip report! I felt like I was there.

Your pictures were gorgeous. How many megapixels is your camera? Seeing the size of that balloon ride, I MIGHT actually try it. I know DH will love it. The pictures of the Boardwalk made me want to be there NOW. I just loved looking at all your pictures. Thanks again.

Love your pictures!!!

Can't wait to see and read about your upcoming BLT stay. We'll be there next May (sooooo long away) and we will be at AKV while your at BLT next month. :)

Just read though the entire TR and all I have to say is AWSOME!:thanks: Will stay tuned for your upcoming trips. I will be planning our First ever WDW trip for Thanksgiving 2010, and will need all the insider tips. Great Job:thumbsup2 Sr. & Sra. DVCMike

Fantastic TR, AMAZING and Beautiful Pictures.
One correction: Rip Ride Rockit is in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, not Islands of Adventure. Just so no one gets lost or confused. The entrance is just past Jimmy Neutron walking towards the New York scenes- then turn the corner to the Left.

Thanks for a fabulous TR DVC Mike! I'm working on mine right now and I love your pics!! I may have to keep DH away from your TR though...he's planned a relaxing trip for us in May and we will be staying at BWV (boardwalk view) for the first time!! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful photos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter