DVC Mike Live from BLT (Dec 4-12)

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We checked into a 1-BR Magic Kingdom view room at Bay Lake Tower today. We drove down this morning and arrived at 12:30 PM and checked-in. Our room was ready!

We're here for 8 nights, which will include the Annual DVC Meeting and the Merry Mixer - both of which will be held this week right at the Contemporary.

Our dinner reservations include a mix of places we've eaten at many times before, as well as one first-time meal.

The Wave
Tony’s Town Square (first-time)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Grand Floridian Café
Flying Fish Cafe
California Grill
Citricos
Sanaa

We're also getting a couple of in-room massages (which my DW absolutely looks forward to).

Here is our view of the Magic Kingdom:

MagicKingdom by DVC Mike, on Flickr

and the Contemporary

ContemporaryResort by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Finally, the room:

BLTKitchen by DVC Mike, on Flickr

BLTBr by DVC Mike, on Flickr

We leave tomorrow am for BLT-2B Lakeview. I will let you know how are view is. We will be there until 12/11.

What an absolutely wonderful view. Have an amazing trip :thumbsup2

Beautiful pictures. Both DH and I are looking forward to your TR. Why do i have this feeling that your pictures are going have my DH asking to go back to WDW soon?

Beautiful photos Mike! I feel like I'm right there looking out the window and seeing it in person. Have a great trip!

Great pictures. Have a good time. Looking forward to your thoughts on Tony’s Town Square.

Love your pictures, and here's hoping to say "Hi" to you at the Merry Mixer! I will be wearing a Santa hat, as I'm sure many others will be too!

Bobbi:santa:

I took a walk over to the Magic Kingdom (I love saying that!) to purchase a new Tables in Wonderland card.

I just love seeing the entrance to the MK

TrainStation by DVC Mike, on Flickr

On my way back, I stopped to see the Gingerbread Christmas Tree at the Contemporary Resort

CRGingerbreadTree by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Love the photos, Mike! We're heading out in less than 2 weeks for our first stay at BCV. We've never been to WDW over the holidays. Your picture of the gingerbread tree is getting me really excited to see all of the decorations.

I really enjoy going on vacation with you, MIke! ;) How are you feeling this trip?

Hi Mike! Great to see you're there at WDW again. Glad I made it in time to see all the pics and info you post. Have a great time:earsboy:

Hey Mike...one question. What would you have done if your room was NOT ready at 12:30 a.m.???? LOL THAT IS GREAT that it was. :thumbsup2 However I was like "WAIT" did he say 12:30 a.m. ?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter