DVC Mike Live from BLT (Dec 4-12)

Hey Mike, another great report! What room was it? I want to get some of your pictures posted to the BLT rooms and views thread.

JoAnne

Mike, thanks so much for the photos. I'm afraid to show them to my hubby...he wants to replace his Nikon with a D90 (lens are compatible between the SLR and the digital). I <LOVE> picture 186 -- it is prettier than the pic sent for the webcast and just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
:worship:

DVCMike,

I am a new owner (haven't even gotten the papers yet to sign) and I'm already knowing I'm going to like owning at BLT.

Ahhhhh I like that Mickey ornament. I am guessing only those that went to the mixer got them?? :(

My DVC Guide, Diane, gave me one of the ornaments with all the stuff I got (the Dreams book, points charts, etc). Don't know how she got one for me if they were only given at that event.

Booo.. pics are blocked at work!!! Gonna have to look these up at home!!! Can't wait!

I attended the 2010 Annual DVC Meeting. I'll leave to others the details (yawn!).

The new online booking (available before the end of 2011)

http://i235.*************************************Dec2010DVCMeeting/DVCOnlineBooking.jpg

I was looking through some old threads just to see Mike's great photography... and this caught my eye. What are the odds we'll actually get this before the end of the year? My bet is on zero. :)

Oh, wouldn't it be great to be able to book online?!!!! :worship:

Don't worry, I am not holding my breath but maybe by the end of next year...?

Oh, wouldn't it be great to be able to book online?!!!! :worship:

Don't worry, I am not holding my breath but maybe by the end of next year...?

I guess I am in the minority, but if online booking is of the same quality as the member website then I DO NOT want online booking.

http://i235.*************************************Dec2010DVCMeeting/DVCOnlineBooking.jpg

I was looking through some old threads just to see Mike's great photography... and this caught my eye. What are the odds we'll actually get this before the end of the year? My bet is on zero. :)

Anyone note the point balance in the upper right of the screen here? :rotfl: Either they were using one of DVC Mike's accounts as the example (highly unlikely that he'd allow his 2010 balance to be so much higher than his 2011) or this is just a mock up screen, displayed with some basic graphics and text - no live fields or query results. My bet: We won't see online capabilities until 2014 at the earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter