DVC Mike Live from BWV Mar 5-13

One of my favorite things to do while at EPCOT is to see what seasonal changes were made to the model trains. Love the flower and garden theme! Once again - thanks for the pictures!

:cloud9::wizard:Thank you for the beautiful photos. We are there in about 30 days, our first DVC vacation at BLT. My DH has not been to the world since 2006 and I was there with my 3 sons in 2008.

These photos make me so happy. I forgot how beautiful everything is, I hope we have sunny days.

Thanks again for sharing.

What a beautiful day! Was it windy? It kind of looks like the lagoon has some "chop" to it.

Well, our trip has drawn to an end. We drive home early tomorrow morning. :sad2:

I have about 63 days until my next Disney trip, which is a stay at the Villas at the Grand Californian at Disneyland. I'll be spending 7 nights there in a 1-BR. :goodvibes

Since I opened this trip report with some photos at sunrise, I thought it would be appropriate to close it with a photo of a sunset. I snapped this photo of the sun setting behind the Yacht Club walking back from Epcot tonight.

DM_110312_182548 by DVC Mike, on Flickr

Thank you, Mike. Your photo trip reports are inspiring. 42 days to AKV for us and counting. We can't wait.

I have to ask. Any minor HDR work in the Swan & Dolphin photos? Looks like somebody's been playing with a new toy. :)

Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures! We'll look forward to your next report. We arrive at VGC in 67 days, so your report (if you do one!) will certainly prime us for our arrival.

Thank you for posting all the beautiful pictures, it's been fun to follow along. Have a safe trip home!:)

Excellent TR, Extrodinary Pictures have a safe trip home !

I'm really excited to see the pictures from DL. I've never been, but one day I hope to stay there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter