DVC Mike Live from BWV/SSR (3/7-3/15/09)

Thanks for sharing Mike!!

Hope you will do a review of LeCellier - I'm trying to decide to drop it our next trip - but that cheese soup.....

:wizard:

Add me to the jealousy list ;)

Thanks for posting and very nice picture too. Looking forward to your reports and pictures for sure.

Enjoy!

Oh man, I love living life through Mike :rotfl: I'd better get one of my own fast... but until then.... this will do :3dglasses

Have a great time!! I'm glad your room was ready upon check in. That was probably a nice surprise. Have a great supper - enjoy that soup!!!! :goodvibes

Headed to SSR on Wednesday for 10 nights. Looks like a bit of a heat wave hitting early this week (86 on Tuesday!). Gotta love it.....

That's so awesome Mike! Enjoy your nice long trip. I'm headed down myself in the morning Sun for a few days business trip. I had to tack on a couple at the World while I was so close, but alas I chose to use the values and CRO's per night special that was like $49 per night. Not the same, but who cares, it's just me, and I get to enjoy it for a few days. That way I saved the points I would have used for a studio for a longer family trip later on this year. ENJOY! I'm so looking forward to being there too. :)

Mike Please keep posting to let us know what is going on. We will be there by noon on Saturday. I am really interested in the crowd size. It seems all of the DVC board is going to be there from the 15th until the end of the month. I also talked with a CM at our Disney Store who is taking her daughter down for softball. :rolleyes:

I keep holding on to the thought that the economy may make it lighter than usual for Spring Break. The wait times you posted did not seem too bad.

Thanks DVC Mike, now I'll regularly be checking in looking for updates for the next two weeks. Like I need to spend more time on the forum.

Have a GREAT trip! :goodvibes

I'm almost ready to do the 30-day dance!!! :banana: We're staying 7 nights at AKV starting on 4/10. I'm so ready, and seeing your post and pics helps pass the time.

Enjoy! :flower3:

Its a Mike report!!:thumbsup2 :cool1: Love it. Hey, when you get to the Studios, can you give a look out for my son Pat? He's a guide at the Great Movie Ride (part of the CP program), he's the one from Ma. (there are 2 Pats), would LOVE it if you snapped a pic for me, I haven't seen him since Jan. 4th:cloud9: . Have an awesome trip Mike, and thanks for bringing us along!!:)

We had a nice dinner at Le Cellier last night. I love the pretzel bread. I had the chedder cheese soup and the Mushroom Filet. Everything was just great. For those of you looking for pictures of the food, I must disappoint you. I've always felt a bit silly whipping out my camera to take pictures of my food.

Below are our dinner reservations for this trip. The only new ones for us are Il Mulano (at the Swan) and Chefs de France (I've never been into French food).
  • Le Cellier
  • Flying Fish Cafe
  • Coral Reef
  • Hollywood Brown Derby
  • Jiko
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse
  • Chefs de France
  • Il Mulano
  • Jiko (yes, twice)
  • Raglun Road
  • California Grill
  • Ohana
Each time we come "home", we tend to spend less and less time doing the rides. Yes, we'll still visit the Parks, but we find ourselves just walking around, enjoying the atmosphere.

Guess I'll have to get the Camera out and take some pictures today. We have no plans for the entire trip and I have no idea what we'll end up doing today. We're playing the entire trip by ear.::MickeyMo

Thanks Mike can't wait to hear the details.popcorn::
We will be down in 2 week can't wait.
You don't have any losers in the buch, have a great time!:thumbsup2

Took a nice walk around Crescent Lake. My three favorites areas to stay include the Epcot Resort Area, Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon, and AKV with the Savannas.

Yacht Club Resort
http://i235.*************************************20090308_0021.jpg

BC/YC Slide
http://i235.*************************************20090308_0037.jpg

Beach Club Resort
http://i235.*************************************20090308_0038.jpg

BC/YC Beach looking at BWV
http://i235.*************************************20090308_0039.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter