DVC Mike Live from VWL (Jan 9-17, 2010)

Glad you and your Mrs. have arrived home safely Mike. And thanks for once again taking the time to share your adventures with us :goodvibes

Once again great pics Mike:thumbsup2

One question for you about last months BLT stay, do you remember what room number you were in?

Mike, You are one of the reasons why the Disboards is so successful. Glad that you made it home safely. Thanks Again!!

While all the restaurants at WDW are accomodating to Mrs DVC Mike's numerous allergies (gluten, soy, most forms of vinegar, strawberries, watermelon, etc.) and preferences (vegetarian, low-salt, etc.), some are more accomodating than others.

Based upon our experiences, the Chefs at Le Cellier were more accomodating than those at Les Chefs de France. Of course, a lot of times it depends on which chef you get.

With my DW's numerous allergies, they typically create something special for her.

Thank you DVC Mike and Thank you Mrs DVC Mike. We are keeping the ressie at Le Cellier

As always - beautiful pics, Mike! Someday I hope to be able to buy into DVC and enjoy a couple of leisurely vacations to just take in all the beauty of the resorts and parks without rushing to be somewhere! You definitely inspired me to stop and smell the roses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter