DVC Resort Images for Signature Lines

This took me forever but I think I finally got it! Thanks so much. Since I just got my notice that I passed ROFR it is nice to look at my future Home!! :Pinkbounc

Ok...had to jump in and grab one myself...ok so im a little late here...you guys rock. :disrocks:

As you will see I tried and all I get is a little red x ????? I put the address but get no picture. I can't copy and paste don't ask why....I have this computer with issues Carol

granmanh603 said:
As you will see I tried and all I get is a little red x ????? I put the address but get no picture. I can't copy and paste don't ask why....I have this computer with issues Carol

Carol, which image were you trying to include? I don't think I have one named dvc.jpg, which is what your signature is pointing to.

granmanh603 said:
Hi I was trying to do BWV with the dark red buildings....

Ok, in your signature, you have
"http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/dvc.jpg"

change it to

"http://members.cox.net/disneyvacationclub/images/dvc_sigs/bwv.jpg"

Note: don't include the " "s and don't change the
tags.

just wanted to add my thanks...it took me 40 minutes last night ( don't ask)! but finally, success! and it looks just awesome.....please let us know if you add more images to the collection..

Ok lets see if this works. Thank You I think it might...I did see a picture. Now what if I want to add SSR picture too. OH Thank you I am so computer ignorant but I did figure out some of it?

Glorydaz said:
just wanted to add my thanks...it took me 40 minutes last night ( don't ask)! but finally, success! and it looks just awesome.....please let us know if you add more images to the collection..
Oh Yippy....embarassed it took me more than 40 min but I guess some how I got the wrong address...gonna try to add in SSR or maybe I should leave well entough allone. Oh Thank you ,thank you.....to Vascubaguy Carol :goodvibes :banana: :banana:

Another grateful member (and checking to make sure it worked!!)...thank you!! edit....not sure what I am not doing here

Glorydaz said:

I am going in just a few weeks and will see about taking some pics to create some new banners. I'll definately post them if I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter