early breakfast

I'm not sure if they open that side up anymore. I remember a year or two ago we went through that side. But usually we always come in from the Downtown Disney parking lot side on Disneyland drive, or through the Disney hotel side.

Bah, we're staying right across harbor, so maybe no early coffee for me!

Another family here who has a quick “snack” breakfast on the run to the turnstiles. Besides not wasting any of that early “golden hour,” this also means that all of us start to get hungry for lunch early enough to avoid the worst CS lines.

Yes! We either have something in the room, or, like you guys, a quick something on the way to the turnstiles. We love having a late breakfast or early lunch! Great way to plan the afternoon/evening and pull fastpasses while enjoying a lovely meal. (Carnation Cafe).

Yes! We either have something in the room, or, like you guys, a quick something on the way to the turnstiles. We love having a late breakfast or early lunch! Great way to plan the afternoon/evening and pull fastpasses while enjoying a lovely meal. (Carnation Cafe).
Ah, great minds think alike!

We actually incorporate portable bf/snack planning into our pre-Disney trip planning with my kids (now 11 & 13, but we’ve gone once a year, in August, for the past decade). It has become one of our beloved family traditions to go to Costco together, so the kids can pick out suitable snacks (granola bars, trail mixes, single serve chocolate milk, sun chips, etc.) about a week before we drive down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter