***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Still no word on my second package that according to website arrived today?

jekajekalynn said:
My dh got his package last night from Kaylajr's dh. :goodvibes

He got a really cute singing christmas tree that my ds4 loves. lol

and he got a new wallet which he was needing.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2
Glad it finally got there

my girls picked out the tree they thought it was fun :thumbsup2

my package arrived from Disneycp2002

it is an Awesome Nascar book

I love it

thank you so much :goodvibes :goodvibes

GoofyGolferGirl said:
:banana: DD got her package today! She got a jump rope, socks and a stuffed animal named Carly. Thanks!
that was from my DD Erica

please tell me there was a christmas ornament in there too??

When Erica saw that the fox's name was Carly she thought that was too cool
since she was sending to a Carly :teeth:

DisneyCP2002 said:
My package showed that it was delivered at 4:34 EST. I really hope this time that it arrived.
:cheer2: :cheer2: It did

i feel bad that you had to resend

did they ever track the first one???

:confused3

so that leaves to of ours to show up

IF they do not arrive today
I will resend tomorrow by UPS

I am so done with this post office thing :furious:

I am SO glad it finally arrived. I have this book myself and I love it very much. Once I saw that you were a Nascar fan I thought it would make a great gift.

kaylajr said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: It did

i feel bad that you had to resend

did they ever track the first one???

:confused3
According to the site it was delivered to your house but somewhere in all of this it got misplaced. I am just glad the second package arrived safe & sound, it really scares me when I order via online and things do not arrive.

DisneyCP2002 said:
According to the site it was delivered to your house but somewhere in all of this it got misplaced. I am just glad the second package arrived safe & sound, it really scares me when I order via online and things do not arrive.
:confused3 :confused3 Weird i wonder where it ended up

I love the book :goodvibes
of course that was once i got to read it
DH saw it and grabbed it first

i was like

Hey that's mine :rotfl: :rotfl:

It really is a great book and defintely enjoyable for any Nascar fan. With post season coming after next week, it will be giving me my Nascar fix during the long wait til feburary.

I am still waiting on mine, and mom recieved hers (all scrapbooking stuff) and loves it all!!! Sorry for not posting sooner, but my computer died then with the move there was no internet!

Just checking in..I sure gave up on my DD's awhile ago. Not sure about the rest of you but the post office doesn't take THIS long?? I know things happen, I just wish it would have been mine that didnt come rather than my 3 year old's that has been waiting daily (doesn't help when her 9 yr old sister reminds her daily "did you get your present int he mail today"? LOL). Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter