***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo said:
Here is the list of people still waiting-
*snowwhitesmom
*kandeebunny
*sunshyne1023's DD

I haven't gotten mine either. I don't want to keep rubbing it in, I know it' s not your fault, mommytotwo. I guess I've been stiffed? :rolleyes:

jchick said:
I haven't gotten mine either. I don't want to keep rubbing it in, I know it' s not your fault, mommytotwo. I guess I've been stiffed? :rolleyes:

Jackie, this is for the present exchange,...and I do have you down as not recieving your stocking exchange yet.
You WILL recieve something. Sorry it is taking so long.

hey everyone it is Kayla

something is weird and I can't get my account open

I am giving up on the PO for good

i had such high hopes when the new one opened but

it is no better

i will use the big brown truck in the future

I am resending this afternoon

i understand there are still two not recieved

everyone WILL get a package

I am also putting in an offical complaint with the Head PO

Please be assured you will be getting them soon

thanks

The two missing ones from here have been resent

Patsy has the tracking numbers :thumbsup2

I am out of town until Tuesday, then going out of town again for thanksgiving. I will be back on Friday for work *shudders 4am* So if it shows as delivered and you do not hear from me that is why!!!

kandeebunny said:
I am out of town until Tuesday, then going out of town again for thanksgiving. I will be back on Friday for work *shudders 4am* So if it shows as delivered and you do not hear from me that is why!!!

Will someone be around to recieve it so that it is not returned to the sender?

Hi everyone,
My DD3 recievd hers in the mail. She received 2 pencils, tights, a magic holiday washcloth, Ariel stampers and a stuffed animal. Thanks!

:blush: I posted for the wrong exchange :blush: sorry!
Thanks to Tamara from California - she sent me a pretty double frame. As I have two girls, this will be perfect for their school pictures!

snowwhitesmom said:
:blush: I posted for the wrong exchange :blush: sorry!
Thanks to Tamara from California - she sent me a pretty double frame. As I have two girls, this will be perfect for their school pictures!

You're welcome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter