Early Entry on Saturday January 20th starts at Disneyland/New Schedule

joseph821

DIS Veteran
The new 1 park per day Early Entry starts on Saturday January 20th, 2004 at Disneyland.

Let's see what it will be each day.
I will post here and see if there is a pattern.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2024-01-20/#/disneyland/

Saturday, 1/20, Disneyland 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

Sunday, 1/21, DCA, 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

Monday, 1/22, DCA, 730AM to 8:00AM.

Tuesday, 1/23, Disneyland, 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

Wednesday, 1/24, DCA, 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

Thursday, 1/25, Disneyland, 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

Friday, 1/26, DCA, 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

2024 Early Entry Schedule:

Disneyland: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

DCA: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Last edited:
Oh thanks for that, I'm very interested to know what they will be doing with EE. Seriously thinking about trying to get a DVC reservation for our stay next year, EE is not a deal breaker for us but would be nice to have. If we stay offsite would love to know your thoughts on whether we should avoid the park which has it or does it not matter that much in DLR.

Fingers crossed the old pattern holds true. If that's the case our first EE day will be Disneyland, which is my preferred starting park for a trip. You have to start with the castle!

As a Poor Normal person (I wish I could stay at the hotel...but they are almost triple the amount of hotels near by)

I'm excited that there will finally be days I can rope Drop Pan again, it's basically you stay at the hotel or wait 30+ mins for Pan

So Happy its has some days I can get there the same time as everyone else (for Rope Drop rides)

Last edited:
As a Poor Normal person (I wish I could stay at the hotel...but they are almost triple the amount of hotels near by)

I'm excited that there will finally be days I can rope Drop Pan again, it's basically you stay at the hotel or wait 30+ mins for Pan

So Happy its has some days I can get there the same time as everyone else
I honestly think the new EE schedule will not affect anything. The old both park EE didn't. Now crowds will be spread out and those staying off site can better plan things. As long as the park hopping at 11 and reservation system are in effect, attendance is controlled.

I honestly think the new EE schedule will not affect anything. The old both park EE didn't. Now crowds will be spread out and those staying off site can better plan things. As long as the park hopping at 11 and reservation system are in effect, attendance is controlled.
It will change Rope Drop

Now you can get to Racers at the same time as everyone else or Pan

Today if I went Pan would have a 30+ min wait by the time i get there at 8 AM and Cars would be 40-60 mins because hotel guests are already in the parks

It will change Rope Drop

Now you can get to Racers at the same time as everyone else or Pan

Today if I went Pan would have a 30+ min wait by the time i get there at 8 AM and Cars would be 40-60 mins because hotel guests are already in the parks
Not attendance..rope drop yes. I think the crowds will be the same but I think the attraction wait times will be the same regardless. For those off site, they can plan but they are still blocked out of 1 park a day because of EE. But I also think hotel guests will be there as always if they do not want to go to EE on that day for that park. This EE levels the playing field and was like this for years before COVID and the reopening. I know for me when I stay onsite either GCH or DLH, if I dont want EE at DCA. Ill line up for DL at 8AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter