"Early entry" when still off-property?

You guys are awesome. I knew when I joined DIS that I'd hear from folks with wonderful ideas! This trip is to celebrate my DH's birthday/our anniversary, so we're going to take your ideas and make a lovely day of it outside the parks before we check into POFQ. I just got a PS for Ohana that night (!!!), and I'm a resort lobby-looker, so we can hop on the monorail and have a grand time! Take in "Wishes" from the Poly beach, perhaps, since we'll already be there? Now, for those of you who know more than I do, any nifty dessert at Poly or must-do activity while we're there to celebrate DH's birthday?

What we find easiest is booking room only reservations and buying your tickets seperately. You can find some really good discounts through Orlando travel center and Ticket Mania . We just bought 10 day MYW Park Hoppers with no expiration for the price of what we would have paid for 5 day passes with our rooms. This gives us the 5 day park hopper plus two bonus for this trip and 5 days plus 3 bonuses for our next trip. For a family of 6 that is a HUGE savings. Plus we can stay on or off site and use them when we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter