Early Roll Call for 10-31-04 Happy Halloween Cruise aboard the Wonder !!

Anyone have a suggestion where I can locate a birthday pin for Ben? I'd like to make Monday very special for him and they say birthday pin wearers get special attention on board. We are going to hit the Pirate Museum in Nassau as another special event for him. (We will be at downtown disney this Friday, if the DIS store there would be my best option for the pin.)

My DW and I may miss part of the DIS meet on Sunday should the Cards game goes to a 7th game and we can not locate a TV with game coverage near by.

Marley & Ralph, weather.com has showers for the Port on Sunday. Be forewarned Marley, given your acknowledged misfortune with the weather, if it is still raining on Monday, I may be forced to do something drastic..... :D LOL. My stomach does like rough seas as it is.....

Marley, Ben is really excited about meeting Jason. Since you are leaving Thursday are your going to the parks before hand?

Two more days...:bounce: :bounce:

Bill: Can't you get a pin at Guest Services at MK (or any park for that matter) that you wear in the parks for people to wish you happy birthday? I would think you could get the pin ahead of time and I'm sure they let you keep it as a souvenir so he could wear it on Monday.

We are only going to the parks on Sat. Nov. 6th. The rest of the off cruise days will be much needed down time for all of us :) And trust me, no one will be more upset than me if my weather curse follows me. It usually only occurs when I am with the in-laws so maybe I should ditch them :eek:

Jason is excited to meet Ben as well. I'll have him send his last email in the morning. I got Ben's last one tonight.

Marley

We're packed!:bounce: Wow, it's amazing how much stuff one can pack! Let me know if anyone needs to use my kitchen sink! Hey if it rains - I don't care! We are from West Texas and don't get to see much of that wet stuff anyway! And another plus - I won't be a work - we will just be a happy bunch! Looking forward to meeting everyone. My boys are just beside themselves to meet the boys they have penned!

Shana:

I know you are leaving soon, so I hope you will be getting this. Do you still want us to (sample) hand out your treats for you?
If so, how do you want to do it, one of us can come to your cabin before you go to the meeting place or we can hand it out from our cabin, or if you have another idea. No problem, either way. Have a safe trip. It would be so cool to see the look on Logan's face when he finds out that he will be going on the ship, be sure to let everyone know how he takes it.
Barb

THIS IS MY LAST POST BEFORE WE LEAVE!!

I really can't believe that after all the waiting it is finally here!! We leave tomorrow morning at 8:05 a.m. I am a nervous wreck!! I am not anywhere near ready, and am going to take some time off of work this afternoon to finish up.

Barbara...yes, we would love it if you would hand out our candy. I think we can just bring our treats to you guys, and you can hand it out from there, maybe you could just tell folks that you have our candy, and point to our room and say it's from us, and theres no one in that room right now...whatever works! Thanks again for doing this! We are going to have our video camera on when we tell Logan about the cruise...I expect that he will experience a moment or two of pure shock and disbelief!! No matter what the reaction, we'll have the camera running!!

O.K. everyone....see you in a few days aboard the Wonder!! :teeth:

See everyone at Port, if not beforehand. We fly out at 6 PM tonight. Just spoke to a friend who got back from WDW last night.... :earseek: :bounce: :earseek: :bounce: :earseek:

They had a great time at MNSSHP...No excitement here....none what so ever.....

Right now I am fuming!!!! We had our van checked out 2 weeks ago because the engine light was coming on. They said it was the cadilidic converter and put a new one in. Two days ago the light came on again. They squeezed us in because I demanded it, and then they told us we needed a new transmission that couldn't be here until Monday. Deep breaths, deep breaths . . .
I explained that I was leaving early Friday am so they are trying to get a new transmission shipped in by tomorrow. I got a rental for today and put another on hold for Thursday evening should we need it. That would mean though, I'd have to pay for the rental for 10 days. Ugh. Deep breaths, deep breaths . . .

Ok, guys. Got all my stuff packed. I can't believe it's finally here!:eek: This time tomorrow we'll be at the Poly getting ready for the Luau.:earseek: We leave @ 7:40 in the am.:( But that just means we'll get there earlier.:hyper:

See ya on Sunday:cloud9:

I can see that we are all starting our sojourn toward port canaveral making a stop or two along the way. So, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and pleasant journey and pray that God's protection be with all of you. Stephie and I wont be leaving until early sunday morning. I may ask one of you if you wouldnt mind handing out our candy, since stephanie and I have to get up at 3am and I am projecting that we may be exhausted by 230pm. If anyone feels comfortable doing this for us, that would be great, please let me know, if not, thats ok too, we'll work something out. take care everyone see you all there safe and sound. Ralph and Stephanie.

Pammy Jo, I feel your pain. This is the first time I've been able to get out of the bed since 2:30 this afternoon. Both Hayley and I were struck with a horrible stomache virus this afternoon that came out of nowhere. We are suppposed to leave in the morning but not even sure if I can hold food down tomorrow and my body feels like it has been in a train wreck!!! Why, why!!!!

Andy and Jason were giving strict orders not to go near us and not to touch anything in the house. Our luck will be that they wake up with this on Sunday and we are denied access to the ship. If I'm not there, you all will know why :(

Ralph: if we do make it, Andy would be happy to hand out your candy. We will sanitize our hands before doing so. Ugghh, can't make myself laugh. Too painful!!

Marley

OK Marley, you win. That sounds much worse than my problem. I hope you feel better by tomorrow and that noone else catches it.
Think healthy thoughts; pixie dust coming your way.
Pammyjo

Hey,guys. Just a note to say thanks for the TOT and the fun we had on the ship,::yes:: Taylor is still talking about "the boat" and asks when we are going back. I only wish we had more time.:(
maybe next time we'll do 7 days.

:wave2: bye for now til we meet again be safe be happy be Disney!:grouphug:

Welcome Home Everyone!!!

.I hope that everyone had a magical time on their Disney Cruise, and that you all had a safe and uneventful trip home.

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Barb & Bob

It was a pleasure meeting everyone on the cruise! Thanks again to Marley for organizing the TOT and penpals and to Ralph for all of the great newsletters. We are definitely going to try the 7 day cruise next - maybe in the summer. Hope everyone made it home safe. Until we sail again. . .:wave2:

It was great meeting everyone as well :) What a great group of people!

We just got home last night and I was buried in laundry all day. My relatives (who I had to drag on this cruise) convinced me to re-book a 7 day for October 2006. Guess we have something to look forward to :smooth:

Hope everyone had a memorable trip.

:wave: Marley

Finally made it home yesterday afternoon. Thanks to everyone for a great TOT for the kids. I couldn't believe how generous everyone was! We'll be eating that candy through Christmas!

Marley, I loved VWL!!! So relaxing, especially since after the hecticness of the cruise. Whoever said the cruise was supposed to be relaxing??? I felt rushed the entire 4 days to get it all in.

Whatever, it was fun and now I need to exercise some of that tasty food off!
Pammyjo

Hi everybody!

Well....we're home...we spent 3 nights in Orlando after the cruise at Pop Century Resort...it was a nice place....it wasn't The Poly...but it was nice. I don't know if I will ever stay anywhere other than The Poly again! We absolutely LOVED it!! We found it to be a very relaxing environment, and will definitely go again!!

Now, on to the cruise! What can I say....it was AWESOME!!! That first night it was a bit rough, and I wasn't feeling very well...but mid-day on Monday I started feeling better, and from then on I was fine! We all had a great time!! I was very impressed with the entire cruise....everything ran smoothly (that I saw) Logan was so surprised when we told him that day...and he had the best time ever!! Marley, we too booked a 7-day Western cruise in Oct. of 2006!! We decided to do the regular Western though...not the one you booked..we decided we wanted to see both Grand Caymen and Couzemel...and we would live with just one day at Castaway Cay...and also stop in Key West. There is no way that a 4-day is enough time to do everything!

It was greating meeting those of you that I did....but I wasn't able to make the 2nd DIS meet on Wednesday...it was Logan's B-day and we were going in every which direction!! I wish we could have spent a bit more time together....but there were just so many things going on...guess you can't do it all!!

Tammy...Logan would like to get Brody's e-mail address...he like hanging out with him in the Lab....

I leave on Thursday to go back to Orlando for Super Soap Weekend at MGM Studios...I am going with my oldest daughter and two other friends. I am a huge ABC soap fan and have been for the last few years...it's a blast!

Talk to you all later....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter