Early Roll Call for 10-31-04 Happy Halloween Cruise aboard the Wonder !!

Shana and Kellie: my husband has put together the instructions and is going to email them directly to you bothwith later today. If you have any questions (sometimes he gets too technical for me), please feel free to email him back any problems you might have with the instructions.

I can't even look in my guest room any more. I took the luggage down yesterday and threw it in there, put clothes in there here and there this week and now it looks like something exploded in there! Piles everywhere. Where oh where to start :earseek:

Marley

Shana, Does Logan know anything about the boards? Just tell him that we met there because we're going to WDW at the same time and staying at the same resort. By the way, we're going to MNSSHP on Fri 10/29 also. That should be a good enuf reason if we should meet. We're gonna wear the green Mickeys on our stuff so we shouldn't be hard to spot.

Can hardly wait:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ! Only 2 more working days. We leave on Thursday 10/28 very early in the morning. My vacation actually starts on the 27th. Got lots to do!:eek:

I was at office max today and bought name tags for our meet and greets. :)

today has just gone on and on and on! :crazy:

Andy: :worship: I couldnt get the font to work, but I appriciate you trying to help. i know your instructions are fine, but at this point in the game i am wound up so tight i am about to snap!!! :bitelip: so I just bought colorfull notecards. ( dont you just love office max??? ) although the disney cruise cards are much more fun, i cant imagine anyone turning down money because of what it comes with :tilt:

I know we are all busy packing, so this may be a bad time for games and brain teasers.. I am perplexed about how this works. if anyone has the will or curiousity to try it I find it quite interesting, let me know how it works if you figure it out. thanks and see y'all soon. Ralph. by the way, most if not all of us will in transit to port canaveral at this time next week. psyche!!!! bring on the deck party. here is the link to the brain teaser I spoke of : its called crystal ball and its in the center of the page http://cabobble.com/cabobble/crystalball.aspx

Ralph: that is pretty cool. I tried it twice and it worked. Hayley will be looking at this all day if I let her :)

I had to give in yesterday and resolve to take another suitcase :rolleyes:

Here is how it works. There is only a handful of numbers that your answer could be. All of those have the same symbol. Ie your number is 11 so 1+1 = 2, 11 - 2 = 9 and 9 is a $ sign. Well even if you picked 23 and your final answer was 18, then 18 would be a $ as well. Then after you hit it once it mixes up the symbols so it looks like it is guessing a new one each time but the answer numbers will have the same symbol. Try guessing two different numbers before you hit the crystal ball and you will see what I mean. Hope this makes sense. For those of you that are intrested I know a really cool one where you can trick your friends into thinking you can read minds. LOL

Jen

PS - Does anyone know if we can get lobster on the boat?

Unfortunately, there is no lobster on the 4 or 3 day. That is my one thing I really miss from other cruises. You can get lobster burgers on the adult beach on Castaway Cay though :)

For those of you who are going to MK and not DVC or annual pass holders, it seems there might be hope to still go on Stitch. Here is the thread that said it was open for a few hours yesterday. Wouldn't hurt to walk by it

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=668634

There is also a thread that there is a rocket launch in Cape Canaveral while we are there this weekend, but it appears to be at 2:36 a.m. on Friday/Sat. Don't think I'll be waking up for that one!

Marley,

Thank you sooooo much for posting about the stitch ride maybe open to the general public!! i am neither an AP or DVC member so i was kind of bummed about having to wait until next year to ride it!!

hey kellie,

I see on your counter that you and Jay are down to a day and a wake up. you guys must be besides yourself with excitement. before this week is out I may have to peel stephanie off the ceiling !! she has been looking at pics of atlantis at nassau and is really getting psyched out. I see the weather is going to be sunny and 80s all week while we are down there. very sweet !! well talk to ya later.

thanks Ralph!!

we are actually down to a wake up! when i did our counter i only took our flight to florida into consideration, but our vacation starts tomarrow!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: we are driving to Abluquerque, NM (3 hours from where we are) spending the night, and then flying out the next morning!!!!

I just found out there is a Hard Rock Cafe and Harley shop in Nassau!! so naturally Jay is all excited about this.:)

this will be my last post untill we come back, so everyone have a safe trip. i cant wait to meet everyone!!

TTFN,

Kellie

shhhhhhhh, Ralph, you are cursing us :) No mention of the weather. :cool: The rain seems to find me wherever I go so I am very quiet about it. However, I did find a lucky penny today so maybe luck will follow us.

We have decided to leave Thursday at lunch and the kids have no clue. Thought it was better that way for them, the teachers and us. When we went on our first cruise when Hayley was in First Grade, her teacher told me after the fact that in the future to please not tell Hayley about upcoming vacations. She bounced off of the ceiling for weeks and I hadn't realized by keeping a countdown I was making it much worse :earseek:

Hope everyone has a safe trip. Watch for the black poodle skirt in the boarding line to pick up your door signs and Kellie I will find you somehow to pick up the extra ones. See you all around 2:30 on Sunday, deck 5 atrium elevators. Barb will have the bags and I'll have our map and list of staterooms to hit.

:wave2: Marley

Marley,

since I wont be waiting in line I will come find you. LOL, i cant imagine how many short fluffy women with bright red hair there will be.... but its got to be a bigger number than a lady in a black poodle skirt!!

thanks for the heads up on that kellie. I love the hard rock cafe, so I will have to check it out. do they still have that one at, I think its universal studiios, right ? I am definitely going to hit one of them. have a safe trip you two, see ya both down there. Ralph and Stephanie.

Ralph,

they do still have one at universal. if you want a shirt from the hard rock let me know because we are staying at the HRH in universal before our cruise.

thanks Kellie , thats really nice of you but stephie and I are going there after the cruise as we are staying at BCV near epcot for a week. I kind of doubt they will have one to fit me anyway, but we shall see. I love looking at all of the memorablia and the food is really good I think.

Have a safe trip, Kellie.

And everyone else, you all have a safe trip as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone REAL soon.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter