Early Roll Call for 10-31-04 Happy Halloween Cruise aboard the Wonder !!

Originally posted by Shana Rayce
Hi all....

Are Brent and I the only two adults that aren't dressing up? It sounds like most of you are...but we are not. Oh well...guess we'll be out of the norm! I have my Frankenstein Goofy Halloween shirt...but that's the extent of it!!

No....Ralph and I aren't dressing up. I will be wearing black and orange though!:earseek:
Stephanie

We won't be dressing up - we just have some cute T-Shirts - not even sure we will wear them for the entry to the ship though.

i wanted to dress up but i just dont have enough room :(

are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? Are We There Yet? ARe WE THere YEt? ARE WE THEre YET? ARE WE THERe YET? ARE WE THERE YET??????

Shana: My husband has that same Frankenstein Goofy shirt that he will be wearing. I got my dad a t-shirt yesterday that says "This IS my costume".

I have several clip art sites I used for the door signs for our group. I'll email them to you tonight.

Marley

Shana: I found the sites faster than I thought. The last one is really cool. It shows how to make cute thank you cards and at the very bottom is a link to download the Disney script. If you still have problems getting it on to your computer, let me know. I couldn't figure it out but my husband was able to walk me through it.

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/

http://clipart.disneysites.com/display.php?catID=157&page=8

http://clipart.disneysites.com/imgFullSize.php?linkID=858

http://tagrel.com/APP/Cruise/CMCards.html

Thanks, Marley & JoJo...I'll give them a try tomorrow!

Marley...guess your hubby and I will match!! Funny!

Marley,

Do you think your hubby could tell me how to get the script downloaded?? i cant for the life of me figure out how to do this! i already have the cards on my computer, but they arent as cute without the disney script.

Kellie: I'll have him post directions on how to download the script later tonight. He did it so fast, I can't remember what he did :confused:

Marley

My computer crashed on Sat!!!!!!!!! I have been going through withdrawals!. Thankfully, my husband got it back up and running last night. Guess he felt sorry for me since I couldn't get online (either that or he got tired of seeing me mope around because I couldn't get the latest on our vacation! ha!)

I have officially hit. . . STRESSED! I have to go to Philly with my office tomorrow. We are gone until Sun evening. This is not a good time for an office trip. The nerve of my boss! ha!

My husband and I are not dressing up either. I do have a halloween sweatshirt, but probably won't even put it on until later that night (hopefully it will be too warm for a sweatshirt).

My youngest and I leave one week from tomorrow. We will be driving down.

Glad to be able to talk with everyone again. I was starting to hyperventilate since I couldn't get on this thread!!!!!

Not long now! :wave: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :hyper:

Jo Jo: The restaurant you went to the first night will be the one you go to on your last night. Supposedly, most people with small children are assigned the APTA rotation (Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay, Triton's and Animator's Palate).

However, all of the restaurants serve the exact same menu on the last night. It is called something like the "Best of... or Master Chef... I can't remember the exact name.

By the way, DO NOT miss the cheesecake at Animator's Palate or the Chocolate Souffle if you go to Palo's. Both are awesome!

Go Cards!

Ralph, I am writing this post Cardinal's game 6 and prior to game the Yankee's game 7. I feel your angst, man!

Marley, the plan is to put Ben and Anna in the same group. I'll have Ben send Jason an email to one of your email accounts tomorrow or Friday.

Hi everyone...in case you are searching for a Halloween t-shirt and have a Target near you....they have some for $5! I am going to check it out today!
Stephanie:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

thanks bauerbandt, I very much appreciate your consolation. Hey, I know it comes down to millionaires playing a kids game (I am trying to be a realist not a pessimist) but to lose the way they did and to the team they lost to is particularly humilating and disappointing. however, even this cannot affect my exhuberance over the paradise that awaits us in the bahamas and now I need it more than ever. by the way Good Luck to the Cards today! they are I believe the best in the majors and even if the yankees made it into the world series, I had my doubts they would overpower the cards offense and pitching, they had an excellant year and I think should beat the astros.

Originally posted by acrucifer
they are I believe the best in the majors and even if the yankees made it into the world series, I had my doubts they would overpower the cards offense and pitching,

SAY WHAT???? What have you done with the REAL Ralph??? You are a "dis-gret-si-ad"
Stephanie

Go Cards!

For those going to WDW before hand, anyone else going to MNSSHP on Thursday (10/28) night?

Besides Betty and Shana (correct?), anyone else staying at the Poly? Just found out that I have a co-work who is staying at the Poly (possible on the concierge level) starting on 10/27.

Did I forget to say...GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it!! (I know this will date me, but put that to the old Donna Summer tune!!) Next Thursday can't get here fast enough for me!!!!!!! But...I still have a ton of things to do...

Hey Betty...forgot you were staying at the Poly too!! Don't know if we'll see each other, but we better come up with a plan in case we do...I wouldn't be able to explain to Logan how I know you!! He still won't know about the cruise the whole time we're there...
Hmmmm...have to give that one some thought!

Still struggling with downloading font for door signs...Marley, was your hubby able to give you any directions you could pass on??

Bill...we are going to MNSSHP on Friday, 10/29...it is now sold out...not looking forward to the huge crowd..but oh well!!
Tickets for the 31st are going for $100.00 a piece right now on e-Bay...CRAZY!!!

Talk to you all soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter