Earning My Ears!

scottiesumms

Earning My Ears
Still relatively new to the boards, and I joined specifically to read about purchasing DVC.

In the few weeks I've been here I've learned so much, not only about DVC, but about hidden gems and WDW park strategy!

I'm excited to learn and share more with this great community of people :-)

Welcome! It can be a very good place to find information and first-hand experiences quite quickly. Lots of varying opinions too ;)

Welcome! Also new "poster" here, but been following for years! I have found great information here on the disboards that when I speak with friends and family, they tend to ask me for advice on booking their trips! Lol. Love the community here!

Same here! Just recently bought direct at VGF! Several trips planned already, and I have a serious case of addonitis!
I also bought direct at VGF! I have a February resort only trip at AKL booked and a VGF stay for June, planning to visit Epcot on that one :-)

And the addonitis is REAL. I already told my guide to call me the minute the Cabins go on sale and I am so tempted by the HHI deals I have been seeing. Gotta stay strong (for now!)

Welcome Home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter