Earning my (second set) of Ears

awrites

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I'm Amanda! I'm preeettty sure I joined here way back in 2008 when I was planning a WDW trip with some college friends, but I've lost access to the email account I would've joined under and don't remember my old username, besides. 😬

Anyway, now I'm planning a February trip with my DH, DD (4), and my in-laws! The four of them have never been. I haven't been since that 2008 trip so am catching up on everything new to learn. There's a lot! The iphone was only a year old during that 2008 trip so there were no apps and I think my friends and I were still using flip phones, for a marker of how different things are.

Looking forward to diving into this awesome resource once again!

Welcome Back Amanda! Things have changed a LOT since your last trip, have fun getting caught up!

Hi Amanda, I know what you mean about "everything new to learn". I haven't been to Disney since just before pandemic. A lot has changed. But still fun to learn.

Hi Riley! Yeah, there is a lot to learn. It is fun, but I’m glad I have the time to do a little bit here and there so I can absorb it and not get overwhelmed. :)

Hi Amanda, and welcome back. I just got back to this site myself. It’s awesome. My trip is over a year away but being here makes it so exciting and not so far away.

Hi Amanda and welcome. Same thing happened to me and I have to start over. Don’t know where old info went.

Hi Amanda, and welcome back. I just got back to this site myself. It’s awesome. My trip is over a year away but being here makes it so exciting and not so far away.
Hi Ambersgram! Yeah, one of my favorite ways to learn about the changes has been reading recent trip reports! Definitely makes it more exciting.

Hi Amanda and welcome. Same thing happened to me and I have to start over. Don’t know where old info went.
Welcome back! It is a bit of a pain starting over, but I think I overall I lurked more than I posted. Oh well, either way I guess I’ve only got myself to blame!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter