• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

Nite0wl71 said:
Stacey still didn't get her exchange yet. We are leaving Friday for Disney and won't be back until the 16th. If you want to wait to see if it gets here while we are gone that is fine with me :)
Okay i'll do that
but if it isn't there when you get back PLEASE tell me right away

and I will resend

i bought the stuff yesterday

if it shows than DD will get extra earrings if not they will be on there way

tell her I am sorry they aren't there in time for her trip

have a great time

My package was delivered a week ago Monday. It has been almost 2 weeks and I know it was received. Can't fiqure out why it has not been posted it was received! I hope she posts about it soon.

Shayla had recieved her exchange :cool1: .
Amy had sent her an assortment of colorful flower earrings and hair accessories.
Thank you very much Amy :yay: .

And thank you Michelle for hosting this exchange.

Timmy, yours has been reported as sent, but it has a ways to go, so I am hoping Saturday's mail brings you a surprise! If not, I will PM and do whatever is needed! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
Shayla had recieved her exchange :cool1: .
Amy had sent her an assortment of colorful flower earrings and hair accessories.
Thank you very much Amy :yay: .

And thank you Michelle for hosting this exchange.

your welcome, I bought Katelyn all the same stuff. How is baby Brandon? 2 days left, getting excited?

My baby Hayley will turn 1 on August 16, they grow so fast

Okay - now, if I have this right, Timmy, Stacey, and Debbie are the only ones waiting for their exchanges.
All were posted as sent, one is coming from Canada, and one to Canada, and so no D/C available to track.
I am sending out PMs to the senders and receivers now.
Please let me know if I missed anything.
Thanks! :wave:

:confused3 sorry no mail as off 11AM today .. will check again tomorrow :)

Okay - only one more exchanger to hear from - she has YET to recieve AND the exchange she sent has yet to arrive. Elves are on standby, so we shall see..............

Okay - got the last PM - all packages were SENT - now to see them received. One DISer has already sent a replacement package, and one has been "elfed", so a couple of you may get two packages - you won't have any problems with that, I assume? :teeth:

Mine came this morning! :banana: :banana:

I didn't have time to open it on the way out the door, but I am sure that it GREAT! :thumbsup2 I will post again tomorrow or tonight when I open it! :cool1:

Unfortunately the name was really damaged and had run so I don't know who my generous person was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter