• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

Whoo-hooo!!! I got a package!! A double set of silver hoops--one twisted, the other polished and a set of really cool dangly ones that have a small silver circle with stones hanging on it inside a larger silver circle. Thank you so very much, VanniGirl!

Where are the ones I sent

If they don't show soon

I am sending her another package

and I used the GOOD PO so i don't understand :confused3

ANTSS2001
MICKEYFANATIC
VANNIGIRL
MOMMYTOTWO's DD Shayla
NITEOWL's DD Stacey

...are the only ones still waiting for packages, as far as I know. When I get home tonight I will look into all the dateails and send out PMs. Thanks for being so patient.
I know MickeyFanatic's was sent out some time ago,[ but ya know girl, Canada IS another country :rotfl: it may still be somewhere on the border!] ,Timmy, I know yours is on it's way, and Shayla, Stacey's and Leslie's have all been reported as sent, so let's hope Monday brings A LOT of mail!

I'm at work right now. Hopefully there will be something waiting when I get home! :thumbsup2

okay
unless someone tells me differently I am going to Remail
this afternoon

this is crazy
Stacey should have had it over a week ago

PO make me :furious:

Nothing in Canada yesterday. Hopefully when I get home tonight. Why does work have to get in the way of Dissing? :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
okay
unless someone tells me differently I am going to Remail
this afternoon

this is crazy
Stacey should have had it over a week ago

PO make me :furious:

Stacey still didn't get her exchange yet. We are leaving Friday for Disney and won't be back until the 16th. If you want to wait to see if it gets here while we are gone that is fine with me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter