Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

ANTSS2001 said:
any news ??? :groom:

I received my exchange from ANTSS (Timmy) today :cheer2:

Let's see:
Donald Duck Pez
3 glow necklaces
Princess stickers
Poppy flower seeds
white baseball cap with the flag and Minnie on front

What else :scratchin
oh yea--EARRINGS

4 pairs of dangly earrings in silver
pink, dark blue stone, clear turquoise and a very pretty set in light purples with a matching bracelet.

Thank you very much, they are perfect.

Stacey was just as excited and she can't wait until September to meet you, unless we can do it sooner at Woodfield.

Thank you again very much. :banana:

yippee! what a fun package, Carrie! Timmy must have known you needed a reward after waiting at the Post Office so long.

snowwhitesmom said:
yippee! what a fun package, Carrie! Timmy must have known you needed a reward after waiting at the Post Office so long.
That's for sure, everytime I think about it I am not sure I want to go back :rotfl2:

I didn't get mine and Stacey's out today like I thought I would, but they will be out on time :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71 said:
I received my exchange from ANTSS (Timmy) today :cheer2:

Let's see:
Donald Duck Pez
3 glow necklaces
Princess stickers
Poppy flower seeds
white baseball cap with the flag and Minnie on front

What else :scratchin
oh yea--EARRINGS

4 pairs of dangly earrings in silver
pink, dark blue stone, clear turquoise and a very pretty set in light purples with a matching bracelet.

Thank you very much, they are perfect.

Stacey was just as excited and she can't wait until September to meet you, unless we can do it sooner at Woodfield.

Thank you again very much. :banana:

cool.. I was starting to get worried....and my Dsis said "well you should have waited till Aug 5th " :rotfl: which I will do for your set of Ruby earings and bracelet.... I ordered the crystals but it had not come yet... are you a bracelet person or a anklets person ??? :scratchin and what's Stacey's birth month/stone ? is she a bracelet or anklets too ???:scratchin that's how I started... everytime I go to the WORLD end up buying crystal anklets there and sometimes it cost an arm and again my Dsis' legs :rotfl: so she got me a starter kit and had been hooked ever since. using the same material sometimes better still comes up cheaper when I make it..... :blush: Well sometimes it's not as perfect as what they have at the store.. the more reason I have to make more... :thumbsup2

snowwhitesmom said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*grrs softly* I mailed mine off by First class mail, no DC, on Saturday, I hope they get to their destination. *worried* *sighs*

UrsulasMyHero said:
*grrs softly* I mailed mine off by First class mail, no DC, on Saturday, I hope they get to their destination. *worried* *sighs*
:wizard:

ANTSS did you make the earrings? They are really nice and it makes them very special. I never thought about being a bracelet or anklet person, I guess bracelet :)

Stacey was born in March, but right now she is on a pearl kick, she wears these pearls she got from Hot Topics, she even wears a strand around her ankle. I guess she is both :teeth:

Thank you again :wizard:

Nite0wl71 said:
ANTSS did you make the earrings? They are really nice and it makes them very special. I never thought about being a bracelet or anklet person, I guess bracelet :)

Stacey was born in March, but right now she is on a pearl kick, she wears these pearls she got from Hot Topics, she even wears a strand around her ankle. I guess she is both :teeth:

Thank you again :wizard:
::yes:: and I remember you are not much of a dangly person but again :( the studs will come the same time the ruby crystals... so you just have to wait for that.... :rolleyes: Cool it would be easy for Stacey Dmom is also March... I have alot of those since I have been doing the "ovarian awareness bracelet" and I uses the blue crystals and fiber optics... :woohoo:

I received a package from Niki (NikiM20) Today,

She sent me a lovely pair of Sensitive Earrings from Claires that are JUST GORGEOUS!
and a very cute little "Angel Cat" wish box. All packaged in a reusable gladware box. Perfect for me to take my lasagne to school in!

Thanks Niki, and you're new to exchanging right? WELCOME!

I received my first ever exchange package today from Meriweather!

I recieved 3 pairs of earrings (2 Mickey and 1 Tinkerbell) that her husband made, a cute silver butterfly bag, a Simba pen, 2 packs of Trident Watermelon Twist gum (one of my favorite flavors!), a pack of Pooh cards, a hand cream sample, an adorable little mirror, and a pin with my dis ID on it!

Thank you so much. I really love everything and I'll be sure to bring the pin on my next Disney trip in November. :love:

:thumbsup2
UrsulasMyHero said:
I received a package from Niki (NikiM20) Today,

She sent me a lovely pair of Sensitive Earrings from Claires that are JUST GORGEOUS!
and a very cute little "Angel Cat" wish box. All packaged in a reusable gladware box. Perfect for me to take my lasagne to school in!

Thanks Niki, and you're new to exchanging right? WELCOME!

I loved the earrings (shhhhhhhhh i got me a pair too!!!!! we can be twins :rotfl2: ) Kara (DD7) picked out the cat box because she said you needed something to keep them in!! And the gladware was to help keep it from breaking :thumbsup2

ETA I REALLY sent the gldware box for you to send me some lasagna ;)

thewishfire said:
I received my first ever exchange package today from Meriweather!

I recieved 3 pairs of earrings (2 Mickey and 1 Tinkerbell) that her husband made, a cute silver butterfly bag, a Simba pen, 2 packs of Trident Watermelon Twist gum (one of my favorite flavors!), a pack of Pooh cards, a hand cream sample, an adorable little mirror, and a pin with my dis ID on it!

Thank you so much. I really love everything and I'll be sure to bring the pin on my next Disney trip in November. :love:

:bounce: Glad I could be the one to send you your first exchange package ::yes::
Hope you enjoy it. There are several other DISers out there with the MM earrings, but only 2 of you have the Tink (so far).
Hope the pin brings some luck to you into meeting some people on your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter