Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

I got a wonderful package in the mail today from NikiM20's dd. It had my earring exchange and my sock exchange it it. I hit the jackpot!

In my earring exchange I got a super cute pair of sparkly,dangley earings with silver,pink & aqua. I have alot of clothes that will go with them. They are for sensitive ears too! Also an adorable kitty wish box. It goes with the socks I got for the sock exchange. Kara you did a great job picking out my stuff. I love all of it. Also I liked the gladware container the earring were in.
This was a really fun exchange. Thanks so much. Kara, I loved your note too. I hope you enjoy your packages too. Thanks again Niki

Erica got a package today

she will open it in the AM and than I will post

I do know it came a long way to get here :)

Maureenmouse said:
DC from the PO says that my package was received at 3:05 PM today. Ihope you enjoy the earrings Nikki. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
I got them!!! They are so cute :) I got a pair of popsicle earrings, a pair of purple earrings (my FAVORITE color!!!) and a pair of silver and blue earrings which will match the outfir im wearing to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversery dinner!!! Thanks You so much Maureen!!!

I will be mailing mine after work today! I know that I am behind but work has been nuts this week (the life of television news) and we were away last weekend (not Disney but alright)! I hope you all forgive me! :guilty:

I recieved my exchange from Ursulasmyhero

I got a pack of 9 different blue earring (I love blue so you did great :goodvibes )
a pair of hoop earrings
and a cute little pink bag that the earrings came in

thank you so much

(I put in the earring last night and so far my ears have not swelled up, so the sensitive earrings you bought are good :thumbsup2 )

I received a notecard today from Jen [Wellesleyprincess] with a pair of Lindsay Lohan Earrings from Claire's that are dangly with shamrocks. Thank you, Jen!

Kara recieved her package today from Trish's DD Megan.
She recieved -a nice note from Megan
- a donald duck pez dispenser
-a yellow sun figure
-cars tattoos and sticker
-bouncey ball
-A sheet of earrings with dolphins, silver balls ,and stones
-A pack of bracelets
-and a necklace with 3 rings!!

She LOVES it and was so excited to recieve mail!!!

Thanks Again!!!

Didn't have time to post earlier, but I got my package to the post office in time for the 2:00 PM pickup! It should be winging its way north, now!

have you lost track?? :rotfl:

I know mine have been received and I have received mine :teeth:

Mine were finally sent today. I wanted to go to the PO 1st thing but didn't make it until right before closing, not to bad only waited 20 minutes this time :thumbsup2

Maybe that's the trick if you go right before closing they work faster :rotfl:

I am really late in posting here

sorry about that

Erica recieved her package

I have only seen it on the fly as she took it into the black hole she calls a room so if I miss something forgive me :)

there was a water bottle
some candy
a Yellow TY (bear I think :confused3 ) hard to see thru the hug it got
and a pair of earring that are silver and dangly ( is that a word??) and the stone one minute looks white and the next mother of pearl but what ever it is she really liked them

she said thank you very much

kaylajr said:
I am really late in posting here

sorry about that

Erica recieved her package

I have only seen it on the fly as she took it into the black hole she calls a room so if I miss something forgive me :)

there was a water bottle
some candy
a Yellow TY (bear I think :confused3 ) hard to see thru the hug it got
and a pair of earring that are silver and dangly ( is that a word??) and the stone one minute looks white and the next mother of pearl but what ever it is she really liked them

she said thank you very much

:rotfl: Sounds about correct :rotfl: . She is welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter