• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eating on the porch with a Tiffins reservation?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We booked Tiffins lunch at 1130 for our early December trip. Our TA said this was the earliest seating that day. We had to split our party of 7 into two parties of 4 and 3 with the same dining time. The party of four includes the party of three‘s two young grandsons, so we will ask to be seated close together to help. This has been honored at several other WDW restaurants in the past. Would it be possible to request tables on the porch of Nomad Lounge? The boys going back and forth between the tables would be easier on the porch. I remember seeing families of several tables sitting here before, but not sure they had Tiffins reservations or just walk up Nomad seating.

We booked Tiffins lunch at 1130 for our early December trip. Our TA said this was the earliest seating that day. We had to split our party of 7 into two parties of 4 and 3 with the same dining time. The party of four includes the party of three‘s two young grandsons, so we will ask to be seated close together to help. This has been honored at several other WDW restaurants in the past. Would it be possible to request tables on the porch of Nomad Lounge? The boys going back and forth between the tables would be easier on the porch. I remember seeing families of several tables sitting here before, but not sure they had Tiffins reservations or just walk up Nomad seating.
The porch menu is not the same as the restaurant menu.

Tiffins has no porch. Porch belongs to Nomads with their own servers and menu.

I would cancel Tiffins if the boys are unable to stay seated, and do Nomad as soon as it opens so you have chance at best seating option.

Tiffins has three dining rooms inside. All outside seating is the Nomad Lounge, which is separate and really not setup to eat a whole meal.

As others have said, there is no porch at Tiffins, just at Nomad Lounge, and it's not the same thing. Even if you do decide to go with Nomad, you should know that the porch is pretty tight. There's not a lot of room for kids to go back and forth between tables, especially with servers carrying drinks and food in the little walkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter