Egypt 2024

calypso726

Escaping reality one Disney vacation at a time
I've felt like a fish out of water for some time now as it has been a while since our last ABD which was Japan 2019. I had my TA pull the trigger today for the adult exclusive Egypt ABD for January 2, 2024. This prompted a few friends from our Norway Iceland cruise back in 2015 and Japan ABD to book also, so it's like a reunion of Disney travel buddies. I'm just so excited to have another ABD to look forward to. YAY!:banana:

I've felt like a fish out of water for some time now as it has been a while since our last ABD which was Japan 2019. I had my TA pull the trigger today for the adult exclusive Egypt ABD for January 2, 2024. This prompted a few friends from our Norway Iceland cruise back in 2015 and Japan ABD to book also, so it's like a reunion of Disney travel buddies. I'm just so excited to have another ABD to look forward to. YAY!:banana:
Mazel Tov! That sounds fabulous! It's always nice to have another ABD to plan!!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter