Elf Island

Hey there Dis'ers. Been off for a while but feels good to be back and get a post in. Plus really looking forward to the originality of ElfIsland as I hope it doesn't dissapoint as my hopes are up after reading a lot today on it.

Per the mysterious blog.....I guess I kind of read it as the Elves were saying they were living somewhere, but now moved to a new home "Elf Island" and it was their little back story to how they ended up there. Just a guess, but seems to be more backstory information than anything else.

Actually, I read it this way.

If you registered before Friday, July 24th (by the way, that date is wrong - tomorrow is the 25th...), you are a FOUNDER Member.

If you register beginning tomorrow, Friday, July 24th/25th, you will be a REGULAR member (ie, no founder's cap).

There's no need to be a member twice - you are either a Founder Member or a Regular Member.

This is also how I took it.

Hey there Dis'ers. Been off for a while but feels good to be back and get a post in. Plus really looking forward to the originality of ElfIsland as I hope it doesn't dissapoint as my hopes are up after reading a lot today on it.

Per the mysterious blog.....I guess I kind of read it as the Elves were saying they were living somewhere, but now moved to a new home "Elf Island" and it was their little back story to how they ended up there. Just a guess, but seems to be more backstory information than anything else.

I hope so too :thumbsup2

Elf Island Pre-Registration is Live!
July 25th, 2008

Who’s ready to set sail for Elf Island!

The first boats to Elf Island are departing shortly! To reserve your spot on the island, pre-register now!

For those who are lucky enough to reserve a spot and pre-register, you will get a cool Founder’s hat for your elf and early access to our virtual world - Coming soon!

After registering your username and pass code, be sure to regularly follow the Elf Island blog for important updates. Our launch date is quickly approaching us!

We look forward to seeing you on the Island very soon!
Elf Island Staff

If you have already pre-registered using our special form for VMKers, you do not need to register again. Parental consent will be required before you can enter Elf Island.

Bug

Just in case anyone is wondering, the founders hat for the pre-registration is blue and does not have the "F" on it.

And this paragraph was put under the new registration:

"Elf Island is launching soon, and you can be one of the first to live the island life! Play amazing games that help real people, animals and the earth. Create an Elf that walks and flies. Live on your very own island. Chat, trade and meet awesome animals!"

Looks like there will be guest rooms and trading.

It looks like this should be finally opening soon huh? looking forward to it :)

did anyone notice the front page (elfisland.com) has some additions, the ticket in the corner and the "join now for bragging rights" ROFL

I hope the artists in the game are the same people, or are just as talented as their web designers. They really have a great style about it.

did anyone notice the front page (elfisland.com) has some additions, the ticket in the corner and the "join now for bragging rights" ROFL

I hope the artists in the game are the same people, or are just as talented as their web designers. They really have a great style about it.

obviously they didnt go to VFK LOL :rotfl:. They look like they have done some good graphic, and it looks to me they have skill, aengus i dont think the web designers iwll be as talented as in vmk was

obviously they didnt go to VFK LOL :rotfl:. They look like they have done some good graphic, and it looks to me they have skill, aengus i dont think the web designers iwll be as talented as in vmk was

If you are a Welcoming Committee staff on VFK why would you make fun of
them? lol

I forgot all about elf island (oops) because I haven't been on the computer
all that much recently. It's really boring without VMK. So have I missed anything? Is there pre registration, did the game start? What?

lets tone down the vfk slaps everyone ok ;)

shark, yes go to their blog for a link to registration

blog.elfisland.com

If you are a Welcoming Committee staff on VFK why would you make fun of
them? lol

I forgot all about elf island (oops) because I haven't been on the computer
all that much recently. It's really boring without VMK. So have I missed anything? Is there pre registration, did the game start? What?

I meant the developers bc i have talked to them and the Disney ones

tribal.jpg

Don't those elves look great? :thumbsup2

actually the girl in the back left has pink hair.. you know... pink as if vmk would have called it :rotfl:

Scary... that's the thought that crossed my mind too when I looked at the pic closely :)

I don't want vmk "pink!"

Wooot! LOVE Mahjong, and the other 2 games too -- love what I'm seeing. When are you going to open..?!?! :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter