Elf Island

I know we already talked, but I missed this... :laughing:

-checks pms- they're not turned off..? :confused3

I swear, you're messing with my mind now. The private message option is NOW showing up when I click your title, but REALLY it was not there a couple of days ago, REALLY. :teeth:

Pink, I've got this lovely straitjacket for you to put on. Don't worry, there's an opening at the top so that you can wear your red hat too :rolleyes1

Pink, I've got this lovely straitjacket for you to put on. Don't worry, there's an opening at the top so that you can wear your red hat too :rolleyes1

and i have your easy grabbercoughmachinegun :rotfl:

I wish they would give us a little more glimpse into the game play...

pretty please? :)

The forums look great. I registered, but now I'm having some trouble logging in. Not sure what happened. :confused3

I am really enjoying the direction Elf Island is going. I too, can't wait to see a little more of the actual game. popcorn::

Hi,

Ink says that you did not click on the link to activate your account that comes in an e-mail. He went ahead and activated it for you so you should be able yo log in now :)

Bug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter