Elon and Peltz

lowlight

DIS Veteran
Someone just sent me a video of Musk and Peltz at an event and an interviewer asked Musk what he was doing there and he replied “looking for companies to buy”. He’s been tweeting about Disney quite a bit lately. I don’t think that’s what Peltz meant when he said he wanted to shake up Disney, but thought it was interesting.

Huh. Wonder what he thinks of the Parks side of the biz, if he's ever been to one even.

He's not going to buy Disney, BUT I'd expect some major changes in how Disney creates and markets its entertainment in the very near future.

I could see him becoming a significant shareholder. Idk. It's interesting.

I mean I get not liking Elon as a person, but what’s with the weird denying of his success as a businessman? It’s not even debatable.
If you consider his running of Twitter as a success then I guess we'll massively have to agree to disagree. He took a thriving company and has run it into the ground. I do not want his heavy hand guiding anything at Disney especially since he now runs his business as a form of getting even over grudges he has. Tesla Elon + Space X Elon is not the same as Twitter Elon. He's not going to "save Disney" just like he hasn't saved Twitter. Something has broken inside him since he took over Twitter.

Last edited:
He's not going to buy Disney, BUT I'd expect some major changes in how Disney creates and markets its entertainment in the very near future.

I could see him becoming a significant shareholder. Idk. It's interesting.
Those changes should be making original ideas and improving the parks with expansions.

He would ruin Disney if he becomes a shareholder.

If you consider his running of Twitter as a success then I guess we'll massively have to agree to disagree. He took a thriving company and has run it into the ground. I do not want his heavy hand guiding anything at Disney especially since he now runs his business as a form of getting even over grudges he has. Tesla Elon + Space X Elon is not the same as Twitter Elon. He's not going to "save Disney" just like he hasn't saved Twitter. Something has broken inside him since he took over Twitter.
Remember when Elon said he wanted to charge every user money to use Twitter? Can't think of a faster way to kill your platform.

Elon did save twitter. The purchase of twitter was about more than money. Took out one of the biggest partisan propaganda machines and now everyone gets to have THEIR opinion, not just the approved opinion.

As for Disney, I'd rather have him than some of the vultures currently in charge. Lots of parallels with Walt and Elon. Visionary men that changed the world for the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter