"End of Year Annual Star Card" now avail to AP holders for balance of 2015 ($34.99!)

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
In looking up the link to the Photo Connect product for another poster, I noticed that they are currently offering an "End of Year Annual Star Card" which allows for unlimited digital downloads for the balance of 2015. The price of $34.99 is half the cost of a one-day Star Card (which is $69.99 pre-sale).

If anyone is travelling between now and the end of the year, its a huge savings versus the one day, three day or 14 day digital packages.

You can find the details and order page here:

https://presale.amazingpictures.com/PhotoConnect.aspx

Last edited:
In looking up the link to the Photo Connect product for another poster, I noticed that they are currently offering an "End of Year Annual Star Card" which allows for unlimited digital downloads for the balance of 2015. The price of $34.99 is half the cost of a one-day Star Card (which is $69.99 pre-sale).

If anyone is travelling between now and the end of the year, its a huge savings versus the one day, three day or 14 day digital packages.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/hey-yall-show-me-your-favorite-photo-connect-pictures.3393961/
I cannot find this price anywhere...Can you point me in the right direction? nevermind, a search brought me here https://presale.amazingpictures.com/PhotoConnect.aspx

Thanks!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/hey-yall-show-me-your-favorite-photo-connect-pictures.3393961/

Okay, I'm trying to make sure I understand this offer. So does the "End of Year Annual Star Card" include the actual 1-3 days of pictures or is it specifically for downloads only? Meaning do I still need to buy the Photo Connect Card and THEN buy the End of Year Annual Star Card for downloads until the end of 2015?

I'm very confused here. And is the PP link correct?

Okay, I'm trying to make sure I understand this offer. So does the "End of Year Annual Star Card" include the actual 1-3 days of pictures or is it specifically for downloads only? Meaning do I still need to buy the Photo Connect Card and THEN buy the End of Year Annual Star Card for downloads until the end of 2015?

I'm very confused here. And is the PP link correct?

The "end of year" annual star card will give you unlimited downloads of all photos taken between the date of purchase and December 31st. You wouldn't need to buy to separate products. You can download the photos that you have taken in various sizes (4 x 6, 5 x 7), add or change borders, etc. The downloads could then be printed at a photo finishing location of your choice, emailed, posted to social media, etc. It would be similar to the PhotoConnect annual pass (which I have) except that instead of expiring in 365 days, it would expire at the end of the year.

You wouldn't be limited to photos taken over a number of specific days. You could have photos taken over as many days as you wish until December 31st, 2015.

The link in my initial post was incorrect (serves me right for posting when I was dog tired!) so I have updated it accordingly. My apologies!

I just checked out the Universal PhotoConnect Facebook page to see if they had an entry on the new product, and here is what they posted on September 29th:

End of Year Annual Pass Star Card is live on our pre sale site. For only $34.99 get the rest of 2015 and connect as many digital pictures that you would like at Universal Orlando. You must have a valid UO Annual Pass to purchase this package.

Oddly enough, the presale purchase page does not note the bolded info. I have edited the title of this thread to reflect the need for an AP.

Wish I had known about this earlier since our trip started on 9/29....:sad2:

That's what I get for not joining Facebook.

The "end of year" annual star card will give you unlimited downloads of all photos taken between the date of purchase and December 31st. You wouldn't need to buy to separate products. You can download the photos that you have taken in various sizes (4 x 6, 5 x 7), add or change borders, etc. The downloads could then be printed at a photo finishing location of your choice, emailed, posted to social media, etc. It would be similar to the PhotoConnect annual pass (which I have) except that instead of expiring in 365 days, it would expire at the end of the year.

You wouldn't be limited to photos taken over a number of specific days. You could have photos taken over as many days as you wish until December 31st, 2015.

The link in my initial post was incorrect (serves me right for posting when I was dog tired!) so I have updated it accordingly. My apologies!

This is a Godsend! We leave on Monday and I was dreading paying $69.99 for one day's worth of photos! Now we can take photos for the trips entirety...Thank you so much for making this post!

I just checked out the Universal PhotoConnect Facebook page to see if they had an entry on the new product, and here is what they posted on September 29th:

End of Year Annual Pass Star Card is live on our pre sale site. For only $34.99 get the rest of 2015 and connect as many digital pictures that you would like at Universal Orlando. You must have a valid UO Annual Pass to purchase this package.

Oddly enough, the presale purchase page does not note the bolded info. I have edited the title of this thread to reflect the need for an AP.
I double checked this before I purchased - there was nothing that indicated I needed an AP. In fact - the yearly one indicates you need a yearly pass but this one does not - when you hover your cursor over the ticket. So now what? Do i try it anyway? Do I ask for a credit?

I double checked this before I purchased - there was nothing that indicated I needed an AP. In fact - the yearly one indicates you need a yearly pass but this one does not - when you hover your cursor over the ticket. So now what? Do i try it anyway? Do I ask for a credit?

You could always try messaging them on Facebook. They have been good to respond to my questions via that method in the past.

You could always try messaging them on Facebook. They have been good to respond to my questions via that method in the past.

Gina, do you know if there is a restriction on number of days for pics for this card? I Assumed it was unlimited until the end of the year, but I'm thinking now that maybe I've missed something....

Gina, do you know if there is a restriction on number of days for pics for this card? I Assumed it was unlimited until the end of the year, but I'm thinking now that maybe I've missed something....

See post #5 above.....it contains what they posted on their Facebook page, and it certainly doesn't look to me like there are any restrictions on number of days. I'm pretty sure you could use it daily from now until the end of the year, if you wanted to :) .

See post #5 above.....it contains what they posted on their Facebook page, and it certainly doesn't look to me like there are any restrictions on number of days. I'm pretty sure you could use it daily from now until the end of the year, if you wanted to :) .

Thanks so much again!

Still trying to decide. We don't usually stop for photos, but would we if we had the card?

Still trying to decide. We don't usually stop for photos, but would we if we had the card?
In my opinion... YES! I always do take the extra little bit of time to stop and add all of the ride photos to my card. (Every once in a long while you might be stuck in line behind an indecisive or confused customer.... but this hasn't happened to me all that often.)

Don't be shy about asking a photographer to follow you to a favorite spot in the park to have photos taken. We've done this on multiple occasions. Unless they are particularly busy, most of them are happy to oblige!!

So has anyone WITHOUT an annual pass successfully activated and used this end-of-year annual star card deal? I'm tempted based on the fact the presale site says NOTHING about the annual pass requirements. My family is going on a trip next week and I'd sure love to save the $$$ of this $34.99 end-of-year card vs. a $89.99 three-day card...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter