"End of Year Annual Star Card" now avail to AP holders for balance of 2015 ($34.99!)

So has anyone WITHOUT an annual pass successfully activated and used this end-of-year annual star card deal? I'm tempted based on the fact the presale site says NOTHING about the annual pass requirements. My family is going on a trip next week and I'd sure love to save the $$$ of this $34.99 end-of-year card vs. a $89.99 three-day card...

I just came back from vacation on Sunday night. I have an annual pass, but they never asked for proof. They simply said, 'you're an annual pass holder right' and I replied, "yep", and they gave me my $34.99 star card!

Just a small tip though. I got all my ride photos and bought 2 DVDs of our Rip Ride Rocket videos. In my opinion the RRR vids were not worth it. With star card they are $19 plus tax and without the star card they are $34 each plus tax. The vid is a spliced up music vid that they created where you BARELY see yourself the majority of the ride. I would not have purchased two if I knew that I'd barely see myself. Plus one of the vids didn't even have our pictures, but pictures of the people in the cart behind us!!!! No bueno.

I can't get the site to work. I put the item in my cart and sign up and it keeps taking me back to the same page. What am I doing wrong?

I can't get the site to work. I put the item in my cart and sign up and it keeps taking me back to the same page. What am I doing wrong?
Same thing is happening to me.. :(

Last edited:

Same thing is happening to me.. :(

I had problems with their website when using any browser but Firefox. I had to install Firefox on my laptop just so I could use the Photoconnect website.

I don't know if that will solve your issue or not, but it might be worth a try.

I had problems with their website when using any browser but Firefox. I had to install Firefox on my laptop just so I could use the Photoconnect website.

I don't know if that will solve your issue or not, but it might be worth a try.
Just tried Firefox.. Same thing happening there too.. :(
We're not going until Dec 18th though, so I'll probably try again in a few days.

Just tried Firefox.. Same thing happening there too.. :(
We're not going until Dec 18th though, so I'll probably try again in a few days.

Well shoot. I was hoping it would be a simple fix.

I would post your question on their facebook page. They are generally pretty good at responding there.

So, Firefox was what I was using and not working. I opened a new window with Google Chrome and finally was able to place an order. I emailed the company and the reply was to try a different browser and asked what I has been using so they could tell their programmer.

So, as you can see, I took the advise to get one for our trip next month!

So, Firefox was what I was using and not working. I opened a new window with Google Chrome and finally was able to place an order. I emailed the company and the reply was to try a different browser and asked what I has been using so they could tell their programmer.

So, as you can see, I took the advise to get one for our trip next month!
I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.. :(

Try deleting your cookies in one of the browsers and try again?

Both browsers I've tried this morning are now giving me security alerts on the site due to their security certificate having expired... booo..
Just about to give up..
Can we buy the end of the year AP thing when we get to the park?

How incredibly frustrating!

Here is an email reply from them--

Good Morning!

Our programming department is working on this issue, but in the mean time you can try switching browsers and it may work for you. Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.0 have been working thus far. We hope to have the issue resolved completely by Monday. I apologize for the inconveniences caused by this.

Thank you!

Kristen Pierce

Customer Service Representative
1-800-368-6386
www.amazingpictures.com

How incredibly frustrating!

Here is an email reply from them--

Good Morning!

Our programming department is working on this issue, but in the mean time you can try switching browsers and it may work for you. Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.0 have been working thus far. We hope to have the issue resolved completely by Monday. I apologize for the inconveniences caused by this.

Thank you!

Kristen Pierce

Customer Service Representative
1-800-368-6386
www.amazingpictures.com

Well.. hopefully they get it completely resolved soon! I've tried every browser, cleared temp files, at work, at home, on my phone, on a mac, on a pc.. nothing works. Just refreshes back to the main page no matter what.

Anyone know: Can we buy the end of the year AP thing when we get to the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter