Epcot Element Progress Thread~ CLOSED SEE RETURN THREAD!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hello,

Due date is February 15th (that is when I need to receive your package.
Please mail packages out by February 9th with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
2 week check-in date will be BY FEBRUARY 1st!
I will wait be mailing them back out on February 21st. This is firm because this in the middle of basketball season for all 5 kids in our household so we are going to be busy!!

Here's the post to the sign up thread..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1313957

The "rules" –
1. Choose a group. There are two (2) to start with a third group will open if there is enough interest! One group will be Future World and one for World Showcase. For starters, please limit yourself to one group, so that everyone interested can swap. If I have extra slots, I will, of course, open them up.

2. Choose two elements for each slot you select – see the list below. Post your choices of elements. It will be fine if some of the elements duplicate within a group

3. PM me with your DIS name, name, home address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you. Please PM me regardless of previous swaps since I don’t have numbers and emails. THANKS!

4. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
You must check in 2 weeks prior to the due date. If I have not heard from you by then I will send you a pm or an email. I WILL ANGEL YOUR SPOT IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS OF THE PM OR EMAIL.

5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.

6. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 12 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag for each group you are in - be sure to include your name, your DIS name and your group number. Include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. Delivery Confirmation is $0.50.
Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these.

7. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

8. There will be 12 people per group. There will be a total of 2 groups. (A third group of anything goes will open if enough interest)

9. HAVE FUN!

You have PM’d your info to me:
You have mailed: :car:
I received: :cheer2:
Checked in by 2/1

** Watch for Postal Thread to see when the packages return to you!

List of swappers & their groups…

Disneyland_Em (1, 2) :cheer2:
PoohBearLovinMama (1) :cheer2:
DDavis860 (1, 2) :cheer2:
AlexWyattMommy (1) :cheer2:
KAMommy (1) :cheer2:
RloveW (1, 2) :cheer2:
Tiggermei (2) :cheer2:
Hopemax (1, 2) :cheer2:
StitchIsOurHero (1) :cheer2:
NewEnglandEeyore (1) :cheer2:
YodasMom (1, 2) :cheer2:
Michellepooh (1, 2) :cheer2:
Marlynnp (2) :cheer2:
Maria34a (2) :cheer2:
Bernard&MissBianca (2) :cheer2:
Mickster (2) :cheer2:
PrincessNancy96 (1,2) :cheer2:

Those not highlighted in Orchid.. I don't have your info.. or am missing phone numbers & email address from previous swaps!!
Some of you I have from the CJ site!! Thanks!!!
Thanks bunches!!! I have my swapper address book handy so I'm keeping track for later swaps!!

I have some ideas and I plan on getting some materials on Saturday when I go to town again but I haven't actually started this yet.

Rebecca

I have progress! I actually finished my file folders today. I found the perfect ribbon in my shopping expedition today and I just had to try it out.

You are so on it RLW & NEE!!
I have to finish by task of updating my book for the basketball league.. for the past 3 meetings.. I just throw all the receipts/ papers together; now I have to organize it..
So, tomorrow.. I hope to get started on my elements!!! I have 3 swaps going on so I have to kick it in gear!!

I have my paper and embellishments. I think I even have my design. I also have 2 small people that are sending me over the edge tonight. So, we'll see when I get started. ARGH!:furious:

I haven't started yet, but I'm hoping to get my stuff tomorrow. I want to go ahead and get started, and then maybe I can get a whole lot done next weekend (it's a long weekend for us).

I have my order in for file folders so I will start on this soon after they arrive.
Thanks so much B&MB!!

Count me as one with no progression...:rotfl2:

I promise I will think about progressing this weekend! :thumbsup2

yeah, I'm taking my sketch book to work to get planning on these.

Starting next week with the cutting...:banana:

Half done on Italy at a crop last night. I'm loving my elements this time. Now to find 6 more leaning towers of Pisa.

I have my stuff printed, my paper bought, just need to cut and assemble. (remember I've been planning this one for months! :rolleyes1 )

I have my stuff printed, my paper bought, just need to cut and assemble. (remember I've been planning this one for months! :rolleyes1 )

Yep, I remember.. :) I have some of mine sketched..but had to finish my CJ's or I'd be in trouble!! I hope to get start on them this week!!

Ok. I have it almost done. Just a bit more ribbon and possibly a diecut. Have to try it first. :)

I am progressing to working on this swap, lol. Finished my recipe swap tonight. Have a few ideas for this.... need to go shopping!

I actually mocked up my topper last night. It is a little different, so I am going to show it to SIOH before I make a bunch of them. DH liked it, but that really doesn't mean a lot! :lmao:

Okay, I've redrawn my sketches..and now I'm templating and loving my Morocco theme!!! :) Now, let's hope I continue to like it as I finalize the touches.. if not.. it's back to step one!

Have a great night everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter