Epcot Element Progress Thread~ CLOSED SEE RETURN THREAD!

Got my package out today- I don't think I putr my name or address inside the box though. I wasn't thinking very clearyly but All the items, return postage and your MGM title are in the package.

Rebecca

No problem!! I've got your addy!!! Thanks!! :)

DDavis your package arrived safely.. It was hand delivered to me in my drive way while I was shoveling sn** that the darn plow driver put right back in the drive I had just shoveled out.. I was still giving him an earful as he drove off and the mailman drove up! My mailman thinks I'm a hoot! :rotfl2:

Okay, deadline is tomorrow..we are still awaiting two packages... so things are looking good for an on time return!!! Well, as close to it with the weather!

:cool1: Whew, I'm so glad...with all the sn** and ice around I wasn't sure if it woud get there on time.....

As for that d**n plowman...they get a kick doing that, and it really stinks!

Okay- just out of curiosity I decide to track my package. According to the website- I mailed it on Monday afternoon at 3:11. There aren't any updates after that.

Rebecca

Rebecca ~

Did you send with the USPS? DC is Delivery Confirmation.

Though it sometimes gets scanned in transit, it is only required to be scanned upon delivery to it's final destination.

Yes USPS- I have gotten DC before but never actually looked at it whilein transit.

Rebecca

I'm sure it will be here today Rebecca.. no worries.. I know it's been mailed!!! I'm still waiting on Maria's too...

Rebecca~
I got your elements in the mail today... Yeah! Too cute!!

WE are just waiting on one package to arrive.. so I will go ahead and get the items swapped out so it won't take long to put the last set of elements in and have them sealed and delivered to the post office...

Glad you liked them- I thought they turned out pretty well. The car was the first paper piecing I have ever designed from sratch so it took a bit of doing to get it right.

Rebecca

OK I am the one lagging behind in this group!!! Here is my confirmation number!
www.usps.com
EQ 909287314 US

They said you should have it by noon tomorrow Nancy!!! Here's hoping it arrives right on schedule! Sorry everyone that I am the last one!

You are fine.. .I'll hold out until tomorrow evening to divide everything that way I don't miss anything!!!! ;)
I'll be home way before noon (early ball game for DS6 at 8AM)...
Yeah!! I'll post as soon as it arrives!!!!

Maria,
Your goodies arrived today at 10:00am.. so I will divide things out tonight..and get them packaged and ready to mail out on Tuesday!!!
Now, off to find some kid that parked at the end of our drive.. I understand the sn** banks are a pain..but you had to notice that you blocked our drive! I had to go out and literally direct DH so that we could get our vehicle out and park it at the neighbors.. and where we believe this kid is at... their driveway is clear... they could park 5 cars in it... (yes, Buffy, it's the same jerk from earlier this week)

Ladies,
I have everything divided up and boxed and ready to go.. so I will do my click it ship it stamps for the ladies who sent money.. fill out my DC for everyone and we should be in the mail by Tuesday AM! I'll post for sure when they are at the Post office...but it will be TUESDAY for sure!!!!!

Everything looks great!!!
I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them...

Maria,
Your goodies arrived today at 10:00am.. so I will divide things out tonight..and get them packaged and ready to mail out on Tuesday!!!
Now, off to find some kid that parked at the end of our drive.. I understand the sn** banks are a pain..but you had to notice that you blocked our drive! I had to go out and literally direct DH so that we could get our vehicle out and park it at the neighbors.. and where we believe this kid is at... their driveway is clear... they could park 5 cars in it... (yes, Buffy, it's the same jerk from earlier this week)

Jack up his car and take his tires!!! I'm telling you it works like a charm.

Or fall on the ice and call the cops cause you can't get out of the driveway.
Nah, jack his car and pretend you have no idea what happened. I'm being Maria tonight! LOL

Jack up his car and take his tires!!! I'm telling you it works like a charm.

Or fall on the ice and call the cops cause you can't get out of the driveway.
Nah, jack his car and pretend you have no idea what happened. I'm being Maria tonight! LOL

I love it! BE EVIL!!! Hee! Hee! Hee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter