• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot Flower and Garden 2010

stjpl

Earning My Ears
i really want to go see this. When is the slowest time to go see the Flower and Garden festival?

we went in november last year and it was so crowed so we really wanna go again but with less crowds.

i really want to go see this. When is the slowest time to go see the Flower and Garden festival?

we went in november last year and it was so crowed so we really wanna go again but with less crowds.
You've posted this in the wrong place. This forum is for discussion of Adventures by Disney tours. I think you'd have a better chance of getting an answer if you posted over in this forum: (Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies)

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter