Epcot Lounge

Well, with the new Disneyland lounge having bathrooms, I guess we will have some real world data on how much of a wait time difference they will make!

From what I can tell from photos the Disneyland lounge is much larger and has much more seating than the Epcot lounge.

I was really underwhelmed with the Epcot Member Lounge. The coffee was actually terrible, the refreshment drink area was not clean, the table they gave us had no charger, the seating was uncomfortable, and overall the environment felt dingy and temporary (which it is). My wife was also disappointed they didn't have a restroom. Thankfully, we didn't have to wait. I'm still grateful for it, since it was a good way to cool down and get a break from the crowds, but I feel like it was done with minimal effort.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

There has been a wait list since it reopened they have a smaller capacity and make sure each group has a table. Hey free soda in a Disney park is like finding a 20 for a family of 4 :rotfl2:But yes I miss the days of no wait time or maybe 2 minutes. They seemingly overstate the wait time by a lot but who know maybe some did wait what they said.

I would love to see them add more seating to the Epcot lounge or maybe even add a bar. I know there's plenty of chances to buy a drink at Epcot but still.

We've been put on a waitlist a couple of times, but the wait was never more that 15 minutes.

Went a few times last summer and didn't have a wait. Would love to have a lounge like this in each of the parks.
We just got back from our trip and went to the EPCOT lounge twice (both times, we had a wait of 10 mins and 20 mins). The first time we dropped by, a DVC guide stopped by our table to chat--it was a very nice conversation and he shared that they are trying to put a lounge in every theme park. Not sure how much stock to put into the comment but he made it seem like it was in the works! That would be really nice. ☺️

We went last week and had to wait 5-10 minutes. It was the first time someone came to our table to see if we had a "guide". Since we bought in 2008, ours is long gone, so they brought one over and she is now our guide.
We have no plans to add on, so we really didn't need one, but it can't hurt I guess.

We just got back from our trip and went to the EPCOT lounge twice (both times, we had a wait of 10 mins and 20 mins). The first time we dropped by, a DVC guide stopped by our table to chat--it was a very nice conversation and he shared that they are trying to put a lounge in every theme park. Not sure how much stock to put into the comment but he made it seem like it was in the works! That would be really nice. ☺️
If they add more lounges to the other WDW parks you better believe they will have DVD there trying to sell your more points.

I love the member lounge. The CMs there greet me each time I visit - which is often every day of my trip several times a year. They ask when I am coming back next and are always so friendly. I have taken a snack from a festival food booth up to enjoy too at times.

We used the Lounge 3 days out of the 8 days we were there last week even though we stayed at close BWV.
There was a wait once and we didn't mind. Bought a DVC luggage tag while we waited.

We usually stay about 45 minutes and think it's a nice quick respite. We only take the ice water and a little bag.
Wish the other 3 parks had a DVC Lounge.

(I WAS surprised when someone walked in with the little flatbread from the Bee booth at F&G. I had no idea they allowed eating actual food up there and am not real crazy about it being slopped up for the CM's to clean.)

(I WAS surprised when someone walked in with the little flatbread from the Bee booth at F&G. I had no idea they allowed eating actual food up there and am not real crazy about it being slopped up for the CM's to clean.)
One of the best things about the new DVC lounge in DL is the ability to grab food at Alien Pizza Planet (or wherever), take it upstairs to the lounge, and sit out on the patio enjoying your meal and the view. Obviously, people can't be pigs about it...

Like others have said yes we have been told there is a wait .. i believe it happened all three trips we took last year… but the waits were minimal.. told 15 mins and it was maybe 5.. it’s a perk we always use and the wait doesn’t bother us

We waited about 10 minutes ne day last week. Didn't mind, especially since it means an assigned seat. I like that. :)

We try to go at least once every trip. Unfortunately, we have also met the grumpy cast member. Others were great.

One of our traditions is to ride Figment and we sometimes visit the lounge afterwards, but this time it was closed for some reason a few weeks ago. We tried out the passholder lounge instead and though it was a pretty nice cool down spot.

We just attempted to visit the lounge and were told 45 minutes. That just seems excessive whether they overstate the time or not. We were there because we were hot and tired and it's a perk that's one of the reasons we bought in. Also, grumpy cast member.

We just attempted to visit the lounge and were told 45 minutes. That just seems excessive whether they overstate the time or not. We were there because we were hot and tired and it's a perk that's one of the reasons we bought in. Also, grumpy cast member.
Well at least he was in character.

One of our traditions is to ride Figment and we sometimes visit the lounge afterwards, but this time it was closed for some reason a few weeks ago. We tried out the passholder lounge instead and though it was a pretty nice cool down spot.
Where is the pass holder lounge??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter