Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Morning!! I am requesting for myself and tyniknate.

Group A - I would like America, tyniknate would like anything but UK or France

Group B - I would like China, tyniknate would like anything

Group C - I would like the Seas

Group D - I would like Mission: Space

Group E - I would like O and any other, tyniknate would like any 2

Group F - I would like any 2

Group G - I would like any 2, tyniknate would like any 2

Group H - I would like F for France, tyniknate would like anything but UK or France

Group I - I would like a spot, tyniknate would like a spot. For this one, do we have to tell you which colors we are choosing?

Thanks!!!

Erin

I'm sorry...I just realized that I posted before you listed the sign-ups as open. I am getting ready to head home from the in-laws and wanted to jump on before getting on the road. If you need to bump me for someone else it's ok!!

I'm sorry...I just realized that I posted before you listed the sign-ups as open. I am getting ready to head home from the in-laws and wanted to jump on before getting on the road. If you need to bump me for someone else it's ok!!

No problem- I'm working on adding you right now. If a requested item is taken, do you want something in that group?
S :)

Good morning! I'm here to play :) May I please have the following:

A. either France or UK
B. 1) Italy or 2 ) China
C. The Land
D. Test Track
E. any letters in world showcase
G. any letter in EPCOT
H either I for Italy or C for China

Thanks much!!

Looks like these corrections should do it:

Can I be waitlisted for Group C (Seas) and see if another group opens? I am having trouble thinking of things for what is left...I may change my mind, but for now I would like to wait. For Group F, can I have Norway please? I don't know if there will be a second group opened for these since we need 11 people as it is? But, if so, I'd like to do France in the second group.

I think that clears it all up. Thanks so much!

Morning!! I am requesting for myself and tyniknate.
Group C - I would like the Seas

Group H - I would like F for France, Thanks!!!

Erin

These where the only two groups where your request was already taken. Let me know what you want to do.

Can I be waitlisted for Group C (Seas) and see if another group opens? I am having trouble thinking of things for what is left...I may change my mind, but for now I would like to wait. For Group F, can I have Norway please? I don't know if there will be a second group opened for these since we need 11 people as it is? But, if so, I'd like to do France in the second group.

You got it!

Hi!

I would like to sign up for:

E -- O and S
F -- O & U
G (if another group opens) -- O
H -- C China or G Germany

If any of my choices are taken, I'll take anything in the group. Thanks!!!

You got it!

Good morning! I'm here to play :) May I please have the following:

A. either France or UK
B. 1) Italy or 2 ) China
C. The Land
D. Test Track
E. any letters in world showcase
G. any letter in EPCOT
H either I for Italy or C for China

Thanks much!!

Got ya in! Thanks for playing girls!

Good morning. Didn't think I'd be here to sign up this morning.
Anyway, if you open more groups, could I please be waitlisted for
group A & H - America and for group B - Italy? That should about complete what I need, unless you need some groups filled. Then feel free to put me in a few where you need me. :)

Can I change my N for Norway to M for Mexico please? Sorry for the change, but just had a better idea there than Norway!! Thanks!

Thanks for getting me in... I got to sleep in this morning and than my parents came up to celebrate my and DH's birthdays... (Late for his...and 3 weeks early for mine)... LOL

PJ & I look good! ;)

No problem- I was watching the thread from my phone as I had to can the green beans I brought home yesterday. So, I will update the thread right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter