Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

Updated to here- check to make sure I did not miss anything! I've been in the kitchen so long today my brain is a little over cooked!
S :)

LOL!!! Bless your heart for canning green beans!!!!

I've seem to have brought the Disney heat home with us... 94 today, tomorrow and Wednesday w/ no rain til at least Thursday!!!! :faint:

Thanks for getting me in, Shawna! Things are starting to calm down here a little bit. . .just in time to go back to school!! :eek:

Hi, I'm hoping these groups might still be open:

Group Gb- "P"
Group H- "G"-Germany
Group B- Germany
Group Ca- Space Ship Earth

Thanks, Cheryl

I would like to play! I would like to sign up for...

Group F- letters T and D

Group H- N for Norway

Could you please wait-list me for group Cb for Imagination?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi, I'm hoping these groups might still be open:

Group Gb- "P"
Group H- "G"-Germany
Group B- Germany
Group Ca- Space Ship Earth

Thanks, Cheryl

Got you in! Welcome!

LOL!!! Bless your heart for canning green beans!!!!

I've seem to have brought the Disney heat home with us... 94 today, tomorrow and Wednesday w/ no rain til at least Thursday!!!! :faint:
Yes- it was a lot of work, but they are finished! Tomorrow I have to can the grilling sause I made today and then I should be done until the peaches are ready at the end of the week.

Thanks for getting me in, Shawna! Things are starting to calm down here a little bit. . .just in time to go back to school!! :eek:
BOO! We go back to school in 4 weeks.

I would like to play! I would like to sign up for...

Group F- letters T and D

Group H- N for Norway

Could you please wait-list me for group Cb for Imagination?

Thanks! :goodvibes

GoOt you in! Welcome!

I'd love a few altered letter groups....

Gb-T
F-any
H-Germany

And if Eb opens up I'll take a spot in that group too. Thanks!

I'd love a few altered letter groups....

Gb-T
F-any
H-Germany

And if Eb opens up I'll take a spot in that group too. Thanks!

Got you in for everything excapt Group H- That group is full. DO you want me to waitlist you for that group?

Ok-just saw that someone else wanted Germany so I'll take whatever's left-Norway??
Sorry-doing this on my phone....;)

Ok-just saw that someone else wanted Germany so I'll take whatever's left-Norway??
Sorry-doing this on my phone....;)

That group is full. I can open another group and we can see how many people what to join- It is early, so maybe we can get another group filled.

That group is full. I can open another group and we can see how many people what to join- It is early, so maybe we can get another group filled.

What country do you want? I have opened another group for the countries.

I have a question - If no one signs up for Universe of Energy in group C, would you consider still opening a second group for the other attractions. I had asked to be waitlisted for the Seas and MusicalDreams asked for Imagination. So, there would be two of the spots already? Just wondering...either way is fine. And, if I could, I'd still like F for France in the 2nd H group.

Thanks a bunch!!
Erin

I have a question - If no one signs up for Universe of Energy in group C, would you consider still opening a second group for the other attractions. I had asked to be waitlisted for the Seas and MusicalDreams asked for Imagination. So, there would be two of the spots already? Just wondering...either way is fine. And, if I could, I'd still like F for France in the 2nd H group.

Thanks a bunch!!
Erin
I will open that group in a few minutes- I wanted to make sure that I did not miss anything. I will also put you in Hb in France.

I think maybe my earlier post got lost. Would you like me to wait and see if others want in the new groups, or can I join in doubles. If it's OK, I'd like to fill these spots if you open new groups
A & H - America
B - Italy.
If you would rather I wait, that's fine. I'll be happy to fill in where you need me, if you need me.

Hope your canning went well. I haven't canned since the great tomato sauce incident of 2007. My husband wants to try it again. I just keep buying store sauce and hoping he'll forget. Tomorrow I have to bake 75 whoopie pies to take to boy scout camp. The electric company will be rich, between the AC and the oven! :laughing:

I think maybe my earlier post got lost. Would you like me to wait and see if others want in the new groups, or can I join in doubles. If it's OK, I'd like to fill these spots if you open new groups
A & H - America
B - Italy.
If you would rather I wait, that's fine. I'll be happy to fill in where you need me, if you need me.

Hope your canning went well. I haven't canned since the great tomato sauce incident of 2007. My husband wants to try it again. I just keep buying store sauce and hoping he'll forget. Tomorrow I have to bake 75 whoopie pies to take to boy scout camp. The electric company will be rich, between the AC and the oven! :laughing:

I will add you in if we have enough interest to open more groups. I plan to keep this open until Thursday, so you are down for these group, if they open.
The canning went well- I had a great helper- DD snapped beans for 3 hours this afternoon and filled the jars. Good lick with the whoopie pies tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter