• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPL Football Games Sat 8/24

Just giving this a bump for you Allison to see if we can get some help from our sports fans out there :)

There are several British pubs on the 192 that take games live, a main tourist area pub is the Cricketers Arms at the Mercado on I drive.

I'm sure I read that the Sports cafe at Disney Sports complex also had the odd game.

Thanks for the Cricketers link, Dave. I've never dared suggest we go there but now I see they have Old Speckled Hen on draft, I'm gettin braver by the minute!

The Rose and Crown used to have all the scores on a blackboard shortly after the end of the games on a Saturday.

Ken

thanks every one for the info! I'll be sure to check out these places!:p I was wondering though does the ESPN Zone have the scores?????

thanks again!

allison443

Hi,

We were there most of April, just as the season came to a close, and I have to say, that unless you can pick the ball up or whack it with a stick, they arn't really bothered. Found myself paying £2.50 for the paper every morning to find out 'yesterdays' results.

Best of luck

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter