Euro Disney - Should I Go? (Long)

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ok well i wasnt sure where to post this but i need some advise, so here goes......

I really do love WDW but as i live in England my trips there are a little less frequent. Also my DH wants to see other places so at the very most i will only get my disney fix every other year (when i get to choose) However because we have just a month long honeymoon next year we will be having a cheepy and a friends villa in Spain and then the year after my DH wants to go to Italy, so as you tell my next trip to the world wont be until 2004!!!!

Anyway, my work place are doing a trip to Euro Disney in Feb for three nights. Theres alot of coach travel involved and it can be very tiring (ive done this trip before and i had the bags under my eyes for weeks to prove it). It would include one night at the disney village area and then one full day in the world all for just £100 ($140 approx i think) Now my DH doesnt want to go as we didnt really rate Euro Disney that well after all once youve been to WDW nothing really compares. but i think its just the fix i need to get me through my disney barron period , so i could always talk my sister who has never been to disney before full stop.

What should i do? The trip is just before Valentines day but i would be back home for the actual day so i wouldnt miss that day with my DH. I dont really like travelling anywhere without him but hes really not up for it. Should i just save my money and try and convince him later on in the year for a WDW mini trip or go and get a mini fix of euro disney instead?

Help nd advise needed please.

Emma
p.s. sorry for going on so much

Emma, do not apologise! I can see your dilemma.
I really like DLP but am not a coach fan. I can see why you might feel tired after visiting the park this way.
Have you thought of taking the Eurostar? It really takes the hassle out of the journey as the station is right next to the park, or parks as it will be next year once the Studios have opened! Of course the convenience of Eurostatr depends on whereabouts you live.
I really recommend you post your question on the UK DIS where you will get lots of other opinions and advice - as suggested on my other post to you, follow the link in my signature, and register when you get there - we look forward to having you on board :) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter