Eurostar - luggage

tw4sl

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if the over-head storage racks (in standard class) are big enough to fit small suitcases? the ones that are roughly 30 cm (W) x 50cm (L) x 80cm (H), if you get what I mean :p i dont like the idea of putting my suitcase in the carriage storage areas where i cant keep my eye on it, but i was wondering if that was the only option i have :/

From what I remember no, you won't get a case, all be it a small one in there, they're more for coats, cameras, etc.
Don't know if you know the layout of the Eurostar ?
Each carriage on the train has it's own storage area, basically 2 recesses one either side of the aisle with one or two shelves and you just slide your cases into it, it's seperated from the carriage by glass sliding doors, so if you happen to have a seat facing that way, you can keep an eye on it anyway.
Hope this helps. ::MickeyMo

Check out this photo taken in Cabin # 1 on the Eurostar train. Look in the upper right hand side and you will see the bin above the seats.

f4872031.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter