• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

Mine came yesterday...just got the chance to look at everything...SOOOOO COOL!!!! Thanks everyone for the hard work! It all is awesome!

AWM Thanks for the "movie" goodies! They are really cute! :teeth:

yea! mine came!!!! thank you everyone. it's all so beautiful. AWM thanks for the movie stuff, i just love it and have the perfect pics for it! thanks for hosting.
BUT- i have a ?
i did not finish my laundry group so i was not expecting to get laundry stuff back and i did. Doesn't it truly belong to tinkerbean??? as much as i LOVE it all.....shouldn't i send it to tinkerbean???? i don't want to be keeping it, if in fact it belongs to her. i was just expecting to get kiss the cook stuff back. i just want to do what's right. ya know what i mean....

It's okay. I gave Tinkerbean my grouping and gave you your grouping, minus the ones each of you made to keep for me. :)

Mine arrived today! Thanks everyone, they look great.

Mine arrived yesterday! Love everything and can't wait to put it to use.

Thanks for hostessing, and for the special movie set, AWM! Too cute!

Mine came today :banana: I think this could be the nicest set of stuff I've had yet! Thanks for hosting, and for the goodies:flower3:

been busy, busy, busy!

i babysit my almost 2yr. old granddaughter and we are having sooo much fun! Taking her to Disney in January.
My youngest is playing 3 sports in h.s. so its always game time!
One daughter moved back in for awhile into my scrapbook room so time was limited- now she's out again- (sad and happy)

I'm in the resort swap and am thinking about the surprise swap next-
Your stuff is also amazing- I loved the everyday swap stuff and will def. try that one next year.

Hi sorry I did not get a chance to let you know that I received my package. Sorry.
Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter