• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

YIPPEE!!! They all look great! I can't wait this is my first swap ever. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas...

Everything looks awesome! I totally had forgotten what I made, so thanks for posting the pictures!

I'm going through everything now.

rlovew - I only have 4 of the books for relaxing. I won't be sending you back one.

PO3 - I only have 5 of the kiss the cook. I won't be sending you back one.

These look so awesome in person. I will have everything swapped & boxed up, just waiting to put in Shauna's stuff when it gets here.

Here are my kits.

Group G - Cats
Topic: Feed Me
102_3839.jpg

102_3840-1.jpg

The topper itself is not double-matted because it just didn't look right but I shadowed the actual letters on the topper. I was hoping it would be OK because all of the kibble is pieced and glued individually.

Group I - Beverages
Topic - Coffee Clutch
102_3871.jpg

102_3872.jpg

I ended up remelting the covering for the "NEED" on the toppers. I thought it looked good just glazed. It is one layer of "Green Tinsel" embossing powder with three layers of UTEE.

I hope y'all like them. I LOVED both of these sets!

Me too! I wonder what else I can do that on... I have some UTEE upstairs...hmmm... (Great something else to obess about... :rolleyes1 )

I can't wait to get these back - I've not scrapped any "everyday" pics specially so I can use these :rotfl:

But I forgot to take a pic of DH cutting the grass on Saturday 8( - I was going to call the page "The first cut is the deepest" :lmao:

I have mailed some back. It was raining cats & dogs here, so I couldn't take them all.
I will mail some more this afternoon.

I have five that are waiting for TCPShauna's items. They did not arrive today.

Mazda - I have $9.00 left. Did you want me to send it on to another hostess to use? Let me know which one.

Tinkerbean - I lost your envelope with the stamps. :sad: I'm such an idiot. I put is some place safe. So it is really safe. Just wanted you to know that when you see the metered stamp from the post office. I have enclosed your metered stamp so you can get the refund from that.

I have mailed out everyone's that isn't waiting for the last groups.

These really were cute. I hope you all like them.

Shauna - your stuff arrived. I will swap out the rest tonight and put the rest in the mail in the morning.:thumbsup2

Shauna, those look great!! :thumbsup2
Great job Shauna. I'm so glad I get a feed me one set. I love that topper!!!!
They do look good. Love the effect on the NEED.

Thank you, all!

Me too! I wonder what else I can do that on... I have some UTEE upstairs...hmmm... (Great something else to obess about... :rolleyes1 )

Just be sure to use a heat and stick resistant mat. I ruined one of my mats when I first started using the UTEE because it is so hot. I bought one of those silicone baking mats and it works perfectly.

What's UTEE and is it hard to use?

It's Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and it works just like embossing powder. The only difference is that the crystals are very large and they melt into that super-glossy effect. The first layer is bumpy and uneven but the second and third layers are very glossy. The enamel is super hot when it is melted so you have to be careful not to touch it or it WILL burn you (I found this out the hard way.) I use my tweezers to hold the piece while I am melting the crystals with my embossing gun. If you do three or more layers on your piece, you can crack your item after it is completely dry to change the look. You can also stamp into the UTEE when it is partially melted.

darn, I knew I should have been in the Coffee group!!! I love it!

Thanks! I was surprised you didn't join that group, Ms. Caramel Macchiato. ;)

Shauna - your stuff arrived. I will swap out the rest tonight and put the rest in the mail in the morning.:thumbsup2

Yay! Glad you received them already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter