Everyday Swap - COMPLETE

Finally opened my box, everything is gorgeous!!! Thanks everyone, now to find time to use all the wonderful pieces.....

Cassey

I have received my package, too. I love everything!! Thanks ladies, and thanks LeAnn for hosting and the paper piecing!!

I got my envelope yesterday. Thanks so much to everyone! I am very excited about using my items! Also, Thanks to LeeAnn for being the hostess.

Still waiting on mine. My SS posted my package on 12/5 and it got here yesterday, so i should get it tomorrow or Friday :goodvibes

So everyone has them except our friend across the ocean. Hopefully it will get to you soon -- it will be hard to miss, it is very colorful!

Still nothing :sad2: If I don't get it tomorrow it won't reach me til Wednesday at the earliest because of the holidays :headache: Don't these postmen know I've got scrapping to do?:mad::rotfl:

I'm just hoping no-one decided to check it out for the contents:headache: Mind you, unless they are a scrapper they'd be a bit disappointed:rotfl:

Got it today!:banana: Everything looks awesome - I think this is the best yet :goodvibes And thanks for the little extras:love: Did your DDs enjoy their surprises?

Ladies, just wanted to say that you all have done some very beautiful and inspiring work here! Just lovely to even look at!:flower3:

Got it today!:banana: Everything looks awesome - I think this is the best yet :goodvibes And thanks for the little extras:love: Did your DDs enjoy their surprises?

I'm so glad it got there (although after Christmas) I was hoping it wouldn't get lost with the loud envelope!

And my kids :lovestruc loved :lovestruc their stocking goodies. First they were totally surprised and really liked the magazines. The pencils have already been sharpened and used. But the best was overhearing them telling friends "about Mom's scrapping friend in England who sent all this cool stuff" You are like a secret super star here! (For those of you confused, Mazda sent me some really cool Dr Who stuff for my obsessed kids. We kept it a secret from them by setting it up through PMs) I've been wanting to let you know, but with traveling to see relatives and lack of computer time (two kids at home!) I haven't been able to get on recently! Thanks again!

Now that Mazda's package has arrived our swap is officially complete and closed. Thanks again ladies for all the hard work and enjoy your Holiday season!

So glad they enjoyed everything:) You may find you can get an overseas subscription to the magazines as they are BBC publications:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter