Everyday Swap - COMPLETE

OK - the big picture you all wanted to see....

Boxes.jpg

All but two boxes went out yesterday (Monday)!!! The other two are going out tomorrow (Wednesday)

And while you wait for your packages here are my groups:

A: Love
A-Love.jpg

F: Kids
F-Kids.jpg

G: Kids Part 2
G-KidsPart2.jpg

H: Play
H-Play.jpg

I: Playground
I-Playground.jpg

so cute LeeAnn and I get 3 of your sets!

can't wait to see everything in person!

thanks for hostessing!!!

:yay:
Mine arrived today!

Thank you all for the great stuff, thank you m2tp for hostessing and the cute gift.

Got mine today too! love all the cute sets!

thanks LeeAnn for hosting and the cute ornament pp!!

Yeah! Glad the stuff is getting to you all so fast. I will be updating the first page tomorrow. The DIS Boards have been really slow on my computer the past few days and making it irksome to update and post.

Got mine today. I haven't been able to look at anything yet though because my adorable cat decided to take a nap on the box! And heaven forbid I disturb him while he is napping...

Thanks again for hosting.

Hanne

Got mine! Love it all...thanks girls. Thanks for the cute "joy" paper pieced ornament from our lovely hostess too:lovestruc

I ended up getting an extra one for Grp. L Girls from mybestieismickey. Is anyone missing theirs? It says 100% Princess. Here are the group members.
L. GIRLS -- FULL- MAKE 6
1. Girly Girl -- Mom-to-2-Princesses
2. 2 Cute -- mommy2mrb
3. 100% Princess -- mybestieismickey
4. Diva -- LOVEMY3KIDDOS
5. It's a Girl Thing! -- ckmom97
6. Slumber Party --mycutiepatooties

I can forward it to you in another swap if we can figure out who it goes to. pm me if it's yours.

Got mine! Love it all...thanks girls. Thanks for the cute "joy" paper pieced ornament from our lovely hostess too:lovestruc

I ended up getting an extra one for Grp. L Girls from mybestieismickey. Is anyone missing theirs? It says 100% Princess. Here are the group members.
L. GIRLS -- FULL- MAKE 6
2. 2 Cute -- mommy2mrb
4. Diva -- LOVEMY3KIDDOS

I can forward it to you in another swap if we can figure out who it goes to. pm me if it's yours.

not me...got my set!

L. GIRLS -- FULL- MAKE 6
2. 2 Cute -- mommy2mrb
4. Diva -- LOVEMY3KIDDOS

It belongs to mybestieismickey -- it must of stuck to another one. I counted out hers several times and only came up with 5 so I PMed her that I thought she miscounted and didn't send one back to her. Well, I'm glad you figured it out even though I feel really stupid! I'll PM you her address and will be happy to send you some money to take care of my mistake.

Thanks for checking all your stuff and solving our mystery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter