Everyday Swap - COMPLETE

I love everything and wish I had signed up for more.....:worship:

Guys - I am very sorry...my puppy had surgery Monday and I have been held up ever since. He can not be left alone, so it's been a bit hard to get anything done. I will be trying to get the rest of my embellishing done tomorrow and Friday (since the kids have off Friday they can help watch him) and have these out Saturday. Will update again as soon as I can!

Guys - I am very sorry...my puppy had surgery Monday and I have been held up ever since. He can not be left alone, so it's been a bit hard to get anything done. I will be trying to get the rest of my embellishing done tomorrow and Friday (since the kids have off Friday they can help watch him) and have these out Saturday. Will update again as soon as I can!

Sorry all this happened to you after your trip -- nothing like keeping you on your toes!

Get them to me when you can -- I know you are also working on some other swaps. I have a safe spot for all the boxes I have and I will get these back to you all after the holidays. We have company coming in for Thanksgiving, so it's time to think about menus, etc!

LM3K, so sorry about the puppy. I hope he's doing better.

I checked the DC on my package and it was processed through Grand Rapids this morning. I mailed on saturday and the expected delivery date was Tuesday the 15th, but it sat in Jacksonville until the 15th.:confused3 I'm assuming that since it was in Grand Rapids that you won't be getting it until tomorrow. Here's the DC# if you want it: 9505500016451316000229

I checked the DC on my package and it was processed through Grand Rapids this morning. I mailed on saturday and the expected delivery date was Tuesday the 15th, but it sat in Jacksonville until the 15th.:confused3 I'm assuming that since it was in Grand Rapids that you won't be getting it until tomorrow. Here's the DC# if you want it: 9505500016451316000229

It arrived today -- so glad you payed priority for a week long trip to my house. And it's not even December yet!

My package went out Saturday...did it arrive yet? P.O. said it would be there today, but I know it's holiday time. Thanks!

Erin -- it's been a week and your package hasn't been delivered. Did you do a DC so we can track it?

I'm hoping to see it Monday! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Sorry...just getting back to you...was away at family's for the holiday. My DH mailed it for me and forgot the DC. I will go to the p.o. Monday morning and see what I can try to find out. I don't know that it will help, but I am hoping we can find something out. I have another package that is MIA so I need some sort of answer. I will let you know. I am very sorry about the major hold up!

Sorry...just getting back to you...was away at family's for the holiday. My DH mailed it for me and forgot the DC. I will go to the p.o. Monday morning and see what I can try to find out. I don't know that it will help, but I am hoping we can find something out. I have another package that is MIA so I need some sort of answer. I will let you know. I am very sorry about the major hold up!

It's had all weekend to travel on DIT's donkey so hopefully we will see it tomorrow!

Wanted to quick let you know that I was able to stop by the p.o. quickly today and see if they could help me. I wasn't expecting much, but actually got some answers. Appearantly they HAD a new person. Well, the new person wasn't very organized and kind of tossed boxes into bins instead of carrying them to their proper places. In doing so, my box and about 3 or 4 other peoples' boxes ended up on the floor behind the bin. They went unseen for over a week. I was extrememly annoyed with the person there today, but it was not her fault. The other person is no longer there...not that it helps me! But, I asked what has come of my package. She said it was out on today's truck and gave me free DC for my troubles. Laughable....to say the least. Anyway, I am sorry for the issue...it is on it's way...dc 03102640000056757675.

Wanted to quick let you know that I was able to stop by the p.o. quickly today and see if they could help me. I wasn't expecting much, but actually got some answers. Appearantly they HAD a new person. Well, the new person wasn't very organized and kind of tossed boxes into bins instead of carrying them to their proper places. In doing so, my box and about 3 or 4 other peoples' boxes ended up on the floor behind the bin. They went unseen for over a week. I was extrememly annoyed with the person there today, but it was not her fault. The other person is no longer there...not that it helps me! But, I asked what has come of my package. She said it was out on today's truck and gave me free DC for my troubles. Laughable....to say the least. Anyway, I am sorry for the issue...it is on it's way...dc 03102640000056757675.

:scared1: Doesn't that just scare you? And even though they said it was the new person's "fault", don't you wonder about a place so messy that NO ONE sees it for a week? hmmmm.......

But, wow, how big of them to spring for the DC costs :rotfl2:

I'll keep my eye out for it, glad the mystery is solved :thumbsup2

:cheer2::cool1::cheer2: It's here! :cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

6 minutes after I posted yesterday the packaged arrived in Grand Rapids and today on my doorstop! I will be able to sort and mail on Monday!!!!

Erin's stuff is AWESOME as always! So cute.

Also, I realized I haven't shared my stuff with you all -- hopefully I can post that tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!

that must be a huge relief Erin!

can't wait to see all our pieces!

Never mind seeing them, I can't wait to get them back and use them:rotfl2::rotfl::woohoo::yay::banana: (Did I happen to mention ever how much I love getting a package:rolleyes1:guilty:)

If you can get to the mail on Monday that will be awesome :worship: - last day for guaranteed delivery here before Christmas!! (I only know that because I mailed cards on Friday - I'm not a PO Stalker, honest;):lmao:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter